My literal reaction:
QONVIyz.gif

I-Hate-You

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:damn: first of all where the hell have you been

Second :damn: the avi change

Man, I've really just been chillin. And watching wrestling without spoilers and dirt sheet info, which has been pretty cool.

But it's even hard to even think about enjoying it at all anytime soon when the reason I'm into it in the first place is a fraud. A hateful fraud who thinks I'm just some ******.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
fukk them they deserve all of this.

All these fatherless nikkas in they feelings. Idolize a redneck from Tampa, brehs. Love white people, brehs.

c00n it up, fakkits. Fatherless little shyts. How many more wake up calls do you idiots need. If you don't realize that white people hate you by the age of 12, you LOST and you have no father.

You really think this is cool? Why would you try to insult people using something they had no control over.
I agree with your point though

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You jest but this is serious. What am I supposed to tell my son. so

Well son, there are some good people in the world but always know that as human beings we are just men and men sadly, son, are weak to demonic Filth. I forgave Hogan after he SOLD OUT TO THE DEVIL WITH THAT Hollywood TRASH and turned good again and it looks like I'm going to have to dig even deeper this time To pity a man who hates my guts because if the color of my skin.

Bit let's wait for the tape before we pass judgement.

Hogan may just be a man who only cares about himself. He told the fans to stick it because he didn't like the way hey received him while he was being charitable. He told the black community to stick it because we exist and he even told God to STICK IT because he wanted millions of dollars brother.

HULK HIGAN SAID SCOTT HALL WAS A MAN HE WANTED AS HIS FRIEND RIGHT AFTER HALL THREW UP 2 DEVIL HORN SIGNS WHICH IS A SATANIC SYMBOL. Racists are demons.

It's so demonic, friends :sitdown:

Last edited: