Daps
Hulk-Hogan.jpg

video_image-280434.jpg

"i don't see a problem with anything he said"
full

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
I "capped" as some would call it for warrior. I don't give a fukk what anyone's opinion on that is however, I got Caught up in childhood emotion and seeing wrestlers you grew up with die relatively young. It is what is.

That said, there comes a point where that all "yeah but what about. .. " bullshyt people do to stray from the topic at hand has to end, that's why we never get anywhere in these matters because people are too busy bringing up that one other time to focus.. That transcript is sickening. .. I know a lotta white dads especially older ones feel similar but damn. ..

People are gonna come with the invasion of privacy/free speech jargon heavy on this one.

Yes it's a slippery slope BUT you have to be held accountable at some stage. Especially as a public entity

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No Bret didn't and no, others haven't either

Keep grasping at straws Hulkamaniac, this nightmare is real :ufdup:
Lol, Bret did, I've read the book, and others did, I've heard it, if you want to be delusional though it that protects your fantasy that's up to you. And again you show your delusional with your comment further, I said what Hogan did is fukked up and am completely done with him....

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
HitGOAT ain't racist, so no need to worry. This is his wife :wow:

faf031cf5b90bdfae33ed641c80cbbfd.jpg

Plus, he's affiliated with MIZARK and looked out for Dwayne early in his career.

I fvcks wit Hitman, but let's not act like we don't know that some of the most racist pieces of sh!t whitemen love black pvssy.