Tomorrow, The Scandal Breaks: WWE Will Sever All Ties with Hulk Hogan

Henzo

Kliq'd Up
Daps
That's what I'm saying, he's a scary dude. Not sure if he's working or if he just wants to hurt people. I will not be going up to him after the matches talking smark talk :whoa:
enjoyed his shoot interview

wrestling needs more psychopaths like him

Homer Simpson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruhs...can you imagine what happens when this hits and on major news outlets they're playing clips of the racist shyt WWE has portrayed over the years? Think of the disgruntled nikkaz that would love to be shown on network television shytting on Vince and his company...this fukkery with be grade A

We can only hope but I've learned not to expect anything from the media. Entertainment reporters probably ask the toughest questions though which is fukkin sad

I facepalm'd so many times listening to Goodell and Silver/Stern press conferences. Softball after softball, but the entertainment reporters actually were tough. Don't even want to get into politics.

b_priest9mm

A work in progress...
Daps
Since the equally as racist reddit (and possibly channel 4) scumbags are clearly watching this thread, I think it only right we do our due diligence and post #blacklivesmatter as often as possible.

They can take their #alllivesmatter "movement" and the rest of their attempts to undermine, dismiss, marginalize or outright ignore the black experience worldwide and get the fukk out. :camby::trash:
Just bumping my post.

fukk you, reddit. :pacspit:

#blacklivesmatter