Welcome to the fukkery
full

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Who's gonna be Cena's Nash & Hall? :lupe:

Nash and Hall...who else? :dead: WWE will try their hardest to erase Hoegan from the memory of wrestling fans.

This shyt is the equivalent of telling an 80's baby that Jordan paid off refs with money and J's during his run so he was being stripped of all his rings and accomplishments.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Now it's really popping
Now I'm certain there will be some kind PSA before Raw about this whole situation.

vince2-png.1029
"Ladies and Gentleman, I am Vince McMahon. Last week we were made aware of the existence of some tapes that a former performer made using the "N" word and other vile, heinous language I will not repeat. We at the WWE have severed all ties with this performer and are extremely disappointed by his actions. In the coming days the media may dig up footage of past episodes showing questionable material, we remind you that this just simply entertainment and we at the WWE deplore racial stereotyping as we celebrate Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. as well as Black History Month. Contrary to what a poster know as @3Rivers showed by photoshopping my face onto a gif of Mike Myers and Kanye West where he alluded to President Bush not liking black people, we at the WWE have nothing but respect for our African American performers. We hope you, the WWE Universe will continue to watch our programs as you have done for over 50 plus years. This will be the last time you'll ever hear the name Hulk Hogan on WWE television. Thank You!"

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Where's Shelton?! Get him on a ladder!
Wha-what do you mean he doesn't work here anymore:ld:
Vince: make shelton champion damnit!
HHH: he left years ago mr. mcmahon
Vince: damnit I don't care make him champion now!
Vince: well...what about ahmed?
Steph: gone
Vince: jyd?
Steph: dead
Vince: lashley?
HHH: gone sir
Vince: damnit...make Darren Young champion. he's a faq and he's Black, but he looks like Cena. the kids might not know the difference. kill 2 birds with one stone

*mark henry cries*