Tomorrow, The Scandal Breaks: WWE Will Sever All Ties with Hulk Hogan

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
8,000 guests...okay :ohhh:

Y'all download that Bama Legends vol.14 mixtape hosted by JR Boss & Rare Breed dropping Aug.7 on livemixtapes

Cop that Dirty Sprite 2 by Future Hendrix today, IN STORES NOW

Support CBM, they on the come up too

#ripdoe #ripfathead #freegucci

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
Since we have an audience:troll:
jOZZPRU.gif

GoldTeef

Sarranid Bleu
Daps
Reppin
Fooglies
Well since the thread has been linked on ***** we can thank you if /pol/ decides they're Hogan fans.

i'm only seeing a link in the wrestling thread on /sp/ so far, if another thread is made with the coli link in the op then you can definitely expect /pol/ to come here, and stay here after seeing this forum's content.

don't deflect what you did.
when you saw the guest total get higher by the minute.
ol the coli is gonna get new members scary face ass nikka.

Art Barr

It's not really about new members being new, I just don't want a bunch of white nationalist or far right people flooding this place with their bullshyt.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
WWE is being proactive removing Hulk from everything but when they start digging around for that Cena video and some Attitude Era shyt, they're gonna have some 'splaining to do.

Breh, Cokeboy said "my *****" on PPV to Cena with Booker T looking at him :mjlol: if that gets play it's gonna be CAN'T MISS TV on Monday. There's no way Vince lets this slide if he ends up in the middle of it.

Oh, and there goes their hopes for ESPN heavily covering Summerslam :mjlol:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Breh, Cokeboy said "my *****" on PPV to Cena with Booker T looking at him :mjlol: if that gets play it's gonna be CAN'T MISS TV on Monday. There's no way Vince lets this slide if he ends up in the middle of it.

Oh, and there goes their hopes for ESPN heavily covering Summerslam :mjlol:
ESPN is going to cover this Hulk story, these are the same people who cover LIL B and peds in video gaming