R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Daniel Bryan talks about the situation
105.3 The Fan out of Dallas, Texas recently spoke to WWE Superstar Daniel Bryan and asked for his thoughts on the recent controversy regarding Hulk Hogan’s racist rant. Below was his response on the matter:

“I’ve never seen that side of him and it’s crazy, all this stuff, like I just …the first time I heard about it was an interview about 20 minutes ago, because I’ve been doing book-signing stuff like all day [laughs]. Yesterday, I got back to my hotel room at about 10-or-11-o’clock last night and then I woke up this morning just in time to start doing phoners, and everyone is like, ‘Hey! What do you think about this thing with Hulk Hogan?’ I’m like, ‘Wait, what thing? What are you talking about?’ And like, I had no idea. So, yeah, not in any of my dealings with him.”

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Coli getting mentioned by that dork David Bix in today's Figure 4 Weekly Newsletter

"Walt," a staff member at TheColi.com, a sports and hip hop message board, posted this with the subject line "Tomorrow, The Scandal Breaks: WWE Will Sever All Ties with Hulk Hogan":

When the National Enquirer releases audio of the Hulkster dropping the N-word so liberally that insiders are saying "there's no coming back from this."

There's no link, there are about 100 people who know about this right now. But before you delete this thread.

trust me. My rep on these boards is not for posting bullshyt.

Oh, and of course: fukk Hulk Hogan. You slimy, trashy, racist fukk.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
He said he's racist on the damn tape :heh: and why do we need to provide understanding to this ???! Mel Gibson was drunk wasn't he and man never recovered but this nicca blatantly says he's racist and people want to give him a pass

Most of the people giving these soft responses probably never looked at the transcript.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
if hulk hogan said this about gays, or trannies, or mexicans, or jews no on ewould friggin defend him.
those rednecks would still defend him, this is literally their hero. They don't care about any of the above..maybe except jews. I have already seen them using freedom of speech and private conversations as excuses

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
those rednecks would still defend him, this is literally their hero. They don't care about any of the above..maybe except jews. I have already seen them using freedom of speech and private conversations as excuses

rednecks would but he'd be DONE, ive seen this ish to many times cacs drop racist lingo to black folks, then they go apologize and they come back

dog the bounty hunter
kramer

gibson was done because he mentioned jews.

just wait till hoegan gets those national interviews to "explain himself" and all his black friends lending "support"

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Coli getting mentioned by that dork David Bix in today's Figure 4 Weekly Newsletter

"Walt," a staff member at TheColi.com, a sports and hip hop message board, posted this with the subject line "Tomorrow, The Scandal Breaks: WWE Will Sever All Ties with Hulk Hogan":

When the National Enquirer releases audio of the Hulkster dropping the N-word so liberally that insiders are saying "there's no coming back from this."

There's no link, there are about 100 people who know about this right now. But before you delete this thread.

trust me. My rep on these boards is not for posting bullshyt.

Oh, and of course: fukk Hulk Hogan. You slimy, trashy, racist fukk.
These people have their eyes on our haven now...one way or another, today changed everything.