Tomorrow, The Scandal Breaks: WWE Will Sever All Ties with Hulk Hogan

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Wrestling Observer is on right now to talk about it on Sports Byline.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
:sas2:

Doggy, I have all kinds of inside sources as a result of the very improbable life-path I've taken and a personality that gets me into all kinds of circles no one would expect me to be in at first look. [Ghost]I been a lot of places, seen a lot of faces...[/]

With this scoop I at least knew it was going to become a huge story, which would be confirmed by major media outlets, so people would have to admit I knew what I was talking about. But all them years ago when I talked about Drake being a carefully manufactured pop rapper with ghostwriters... Yep. When I talked about a member of the Lox enjoying oral sex from men... Or Talib being a fukkboy loser who almost exclusively sleeps with ugly white birds... When I explained quickly just how little of 808s and Heartbreaks c00nye wrote and produced...

shyt, I could have stans in the booth coming at my neck (n/h) if I dropped what I know about the high end transsexual who two superstar rappers copped an NYC penthouse for, so they could drop in here and there and get down with her/him.

:sas1:
Don't hold out man...I consider you one of the OG's of this hip hop forums shyt from way back in the SOHH days cause you stay droppin heat/knowledge

The worst part is....what you did proves just how disgusting the journalism world really is. The Coli was the FIRST place to be discussing this shyt because of YOU and it's barely getting credit, not to mention, half these dingbats think this is all over the 2012 interview with Whoo Kid when that was actually him saying shyt in context as opposed to flat out saying some hateful shyt on the sextape.

That's the funny thing going forward...the media will try and tie that 2012 interview in as the "smoking gun" and totally ignore his anger at the idea of his daughter getting that BBC unless there's something in it for him...

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
Don't hold out man...I consider you one of the OG's of this hip hop forums shyt from way back in the SOHH days cause you stay droppin heat/knowledge

The worst part is....what you did proves just how disgusting the journalism world really is. The Coli was the FIRST place to be discussing this shyt because of YOU and it's barely getting credit, not to mention, half these dingbats think this is all over the 2012 interview with Whoo Kid when that was actually him saying shyt in context as opposed to flat out saying some hateful shyt on the sextape.

That's the funny thing going forward...the media will try and tie that 2012 interview in as the "smoking gun" and totally ignore his anger at the idea of his daughter getting that BBC unless there's something in it for him...

Hulk hogan said it was 8 years ago?

When did this take place?

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island

Hulk-Hogan.jpg

video_image-280434.jpg

"i don't see a problem with anything he said"
full