Tommy Sotomayor Throws on the Cape and steals illadopes girl

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
that AMEX life is :ahh: people be like :wow: when u have one

I love pulling it out. People are like :wow: I've never seen one of those in real life. I've had it since I was like 23ish so people are surprised because I'm black and young.

One time I was at the airport and stood up early to board. This random white man stopped me and asked me why I was in front of him and told me that the line was for people in a special zone. I gave him the :mjpls: and told him because AMEX told me that I could board early. He looked stupid and then shut the hell up. :youngsabo:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
I love pulling it out. People are like :wow: I've never seen one of those in real life. I've had it since I was like 23ish so people are surprised because I'm black and young.

One time I was at the airport and stood up early to board. This random white man stopped me and asked me why I was in front of him and told me that the line was for people in a special zone. I gave him the :mjpls: and told him because AMEX told me that I could board early. He looked stupid and then shut the hell up. :youngsabo:

I don't :shaq:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

Black Excellence :ahh:

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps

:salute: to you how you handled the old bigoted b*stard but where do you live where an Amex card is rare :dwillhuh:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
:salute: to you how you handled the old bigoted b*stard but where do you live where an Amex card is rare :dwillhuh:

I personally didn't think it was rare. I've just had a couple people tell me they never saw someone with one in real life. One of those people was from a small town in the mid west though.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

My pops has an AMEX, nikka can buy a brand new beamer on that shyt if he want.

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I personally didn't think it was rare. I've just had a couple people tell me they never saw someone with one in real life. One of those people was from a small town in the mid west though.

You talking charge? Did they put you through that financial review?

They did it to me because I was 19, shyt had me like :sadbron:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
You talking charge? Did they put you through that financial review?

They did it to me because I was 19, shyt had me like :sadbron:

Yeah charge. I initially applied because I kept getting pre-approvals from them. When I went through the steps, they asked for monthly salary information, savings and money market account balances, and other assets. Although they don't give you a limit, I'm sure my limit is within the range of my (old) salary plus what I have saved etc. I've never gone over like $2500 in a month.