and heeeeerrrrre weeee goooo...
a0yqua.jpg

tumblr_lxljvqNUNW1rn4467o1_500.gif

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
@phoenix........smh............i dont know how in the world u all be @'ing people without having to track down their usernames but i refuse to do all that..........its ridiculous....

anyways......Phoenix flirt with him and see how open you can get him........this thread could be epic.

Dont be afraid to show some skin either.......its for the coli

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
@phoenix........smh............i dont know how in the world u all be @'ing people without having to track down their usernames but i refuse to do all that..........its ridiculous....

anyways......Phoenix flirt with him and see how open you can get him........this thread could be epic.

:why::why::why:

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps

:dead:

Mr. Sotomayor may be :demonic: but he's hilarious as fukk. Only people out chea mad are dark skinned hoes with crooked hair hats and bad credit.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat

remembering the spelling, the hyphens, etc in people's usernames is dam near impossiable for anyone but c3-p0............. which means you have to do some sort of searching for the correct spellng of a persons username, copy and paste it, then post it in the thread........

Its too much.............

u get my point now? :smile: