Tommy Sotomayor Throws on the Cape and steals illadopes girl

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i counted 10 :blessed: and that's just the ones who made videos.

Ok you win. He's reached so many black women. Those 10 are clearly indicative of how wide spread his message is and how many black women are going to be changed by being called bytches, beasties, darkies, and every other derogatory word he can think of to describe them. You should use his method IRL. You'll probably make the same difference in a black woman's life.

illadope

きんが
Daps
what if @illadope and @pheonix_knighty23 were the same person
GiWX1.gif

IT'S ME AUSTIN! - YouTube

:beli: You know i aint got time for that shyt. I aint no frog

Last edited by a moderator:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
fukk off @marcuz lmao. Get over it, I'm going to wear with or without your commentary. Y'all love to criticize, focus on your life and I'll focus on mine. It's not like I deny that I wear one.
These nikkas don't deserve you. :smh:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ok you win. He's reached so many black women. Those 10 are clearly indicative of how wide spread his message is and how many black women are going to be changed by being called bytches, beasties, darkies, and every other derogatory word he can think of to describe them. You should use his method IRL. You'll probably make the same difference in a black woman's life.

by that same logic, why are black women so hell bent on trying to destroy dudes life. he only gets around 2-3k views per vid, a small drop in the ocean compared the 20+ million black women in the US. dude is completely insignificant, so why does he make so many of you upset?

concise

Veteran
Daps

Then why do you get offended? He also disses black men who ain't about shyt. I don't see black men who don't fall under the "nikkas" that he talks about (deadbeats, Madden Kings, World of WitchCraft Masters, ect) getting offended.

Plus who takes what he says seriously?

SWP in his prime>>>>>>>>>

lots of people cant stand him

Just sent a DM :lolbron:

Tell him to log into his OG account and not a new one :mjpls:

Binary

Banned
Daps

These nikkas don't deserve you. :smh:

I can't be bothered anymore, put them on ignore and hope they get a clue.

its the coli u know the wolves pounce when they see blood dont let it bother u :smugbiden:

I know but damn, they sound like a broken record. I get it, y'all don't like weaves. That's good, I'm not dating you so it shouldn't bug them. Holy shyt. Beyond frustrating.

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
Ok yall losing sight of this thread

Illa's girl has been taken and in a few days another c00n will be balls deep in her

He needs our support

Binary

Banned
Daps
i like @Binary :to: imma buy her an afro-textured hair hat to make up for my comments

Will you actually? This could be considered a promissory note :mjpls:

Yes I know quite a bit about contract law. :ufdup: