Tommy Sotomayor Mother

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
Not a fan of his but he is saying clear as day that he is a c00n and a deadbeat dad if he is telling you this what more do you want? Im kind of lost he telling you he aint shyt if someone is telling you this then take them at their word.:yeshrug:

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: crispy back on his gangsta shyt now... after Tariq brought his Brother on his show for the exposal/ether crispy said this.

IG: TommySotomayor @Tjsotomayor
i hope the lil nikka enjoy breathing because if i ever see him his momma and daddy gonna miss those days when he was!
9:20 PM - 22 Oct 2015

:whoa::heh::whoa:

Adebisi_Said

Truth is Power
Daps
Reppin
New York City

DrDoom

All Star
Daps
People hate thst in some ways tommy brings the ugliness of thr black community to light. His tone is usually what most people hate him for, but once you get over your feelings and listen, you sometimes see it's his way of saying for the safety of is all, we neef to differentiate the nikkas to blacks so as blacks we can create a better community for our children. I don't always agree with his messages but he wouldn't have this ammo if we didn't do this shyt and post it to social media or it make the mews. We as a people need to hold ourselves accountable for ourselves.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
tumblr_nlixjvH7ac1r0jlbgo1_400.jpg
Got damn I wasn't expecting that lmaooo

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So this dude got 24 year old kid with a white woman too? LMAO

Last edited:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
People hate thst in some ways tommy brings the ugliness of thr black community to light. His tone is usually what most people hate him for, but once you get over your feelings and listen, you sometimes see it's his way of saying for the safety of is all, we neef to differentiate the nikkas to blacks so as blacks we can create a better community for our children. I don't always agree with his messages but he wouldn't have this ammo if we didn't do this shyt and post it to social media or it make the mews. We as a people need to hold ourselves accountable for ourselves.

The same dude that don't like him now are the ones that made him who he today.
Dudes want to act like this site was not pro tommy until the Tariq beef.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He is a leech, opportunist and overall scumbag. This guy had a former grand dragon on the KKK on his show.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio

no group of people on this planet is perfect. if his problems are with hoodrats and the undesirables, then he needs to target that audience specifically instead of making race bait and ignorant youtube vids the people he is making fun of will never see. i bet you the hoodrats and "nikkas" he's talking about have no idea who he is.

Drones

Visions of $
Daps
Wait, what were those videos that people were quoting? Seems they got deleted.