TOMMY KNOCKS EXPOSED

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Nobody's been talking about that pic since the first page, that's why you're in here furious typing up paragraphs and tryna change the subject.

I talk to you about being a bytch cause that's what you. You put your account on the line and nikkas will call you out on it. You been here long as me tommy don't be such a naive chump
aite Imma turn Tommy mode off for a second.

That paragraph was to explain to your ass what was going on since you didnt know, thinking the op was me, ol boy talkin about black folks (we in another thread talkin about some black vs chinese ny shyt going on), while another poster posted kenyans. I could have easily just said "NOPE" and not even filled you in, just ignored you, I mean, what are you going to do? you think Im a c00n? ok now what? nothing. Do you think I give a shyt about name calling (see my second reply in this thread)? if I did do you think I would even be putting 'the coli's paagitant' in my name trolling around like Im some paag obsessed idiot? I do it because it entertains me. last summer my gf was black fyi, I actually don't give a shyt about race that much, its just how I like to pass my time, thats why the older heads always laugh when I do stupid shyt like "speaking against paags is blasphemous
2zefpdy.jpg
"

older posters dun tired to fill yall in (even tho I've told them to stop blowing my cover) and to not to take 90% of the shyt I say seriously, but yall remain in your feelings. Aint shyt I can do about that, its not affecting me I know who I am. In fact its what I expected and invited, that's why I go back and forth. whatever you perceive you know, keep in mind, I voluntarily and selectively write it. so what you read about me, comes from ME. whatever you think you know about me, was written by me, whether I choose to give you false information, a fake character, a real discussion, trolling, is all up to me. but hey, you can take it how you want it. Either way, I'm still gonna paag, Im still gonna say whatever the fukk I want, and no matter what Im still gonna have nikkas like Kool G on my nuts. I know what I signed up for, I invited it. :manny:

*Tommy mode back on*

If your girl is black, her eyes round, and she aint speaking mandarin, you lost. :umad:
smokeurobinson_zpsqkdsor2a.jpg

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
i'm not even going to comment on the self esteem issues that would cause a man to perm his hair like that, that's just some other shyt. but what's wrong with his post here about the kenyans being bytch made and selling out their country? what's c00nish is allowing the fukking chinese to come take your shyt like you a bytch. would someone be a c00n if they said it was the fault of blacks in ferguson why their local govt by racist white folks because they refused to vote? we need to stop making excuses for c00nish behavior. if you sit your ass at home and let the other man (who will beat your ass and disrespect you at every turn ... whites in ferguson or chinese in kenya) take over your shyt, then i'ma call you what you are.
ding ding.

and if you read the thread further, I got on skype and got the REAL low down. Kenyans actually didnt know the chinese were doing that. They also kicked them out, not sure if the place got burned down but it got looted. Business was lost. Now THAT is not c00ning, that's how you take the muthafukkin initiative. :obama:

but these nikkas have selective reading, so they focused on one line, and not the overall message. Not much I can do about that except :manny:

Last edited:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
aite Imma turn Tommy mode off for a second.

That paragraph was to explain to your ass what was going on since you didnt know, thinking the op was me, ol boy talkin about black folks (we in another thread talkin about some black vs chinese ny shyt going on), while another poster posted kenyans. I could have easily just said "NOPE" and not even filled you in, just ignored you, I mean, what are you going to do? you think Im a c00n? ok now what? nothing. Do you think I give a shyt about name calling (see my second reply in this thread)? if I did do you think I would even be putting 'the coli's paagitant' in my name trolling around like Im some paag obsessed idiot? I do it because it entertains me. last summer my gf was black fyi, I actually don't give a shyt about race that much, its just how I like to pass my time, thats why the older heads always laugh when I do stupid shyt like "speaking against paags is blasphemous
2zefpdy.jpg
"

older posters dun tired to fill yall in (even tho I've told them to stop blowing my cover) and to not to take 90% of the shyt I say seriously, but yall remain in your feelings. Aint shyt I can do about that, its not affecting me I know who I am. In fact its what I expected and invited, that's why I go back and forth. whatever you perceive you know, keep in mind, I voluntarily and selectively write it. so what you read about me, comes from ME. whatever you think you know about me, was written by me, whether I choose to give you false information, a fake character, a real discussion, trolling, is all up to me. but hey, you can take it how you want it. Either way, I'm still gonna paag, Im still gonna say whatever the fukk I want, and no matter what Im still gonna have nikkas like Kool G on my nuts. I know what I signed up for, I invited it. :manny:

*Tommy mode back on*

If your girl is black, her eyes round, and she aint speaking mandarin, you lost. :umad:
smokeurobinson_zpsqkdsor2a.jpg

Still furious hours later typing up more paragraphs nobody is gonna read to a poster you wrote off as not worth your time :mjlol:

Keep it up Tommy I'm sure this exposal has some more legs left yet.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
nikka pops off online like hes Prime Mike Tyson but looks like a skinny emo fakkit in real life.

I doubt he talk that shyt to a militants face :francis:
don't let the final fantasy hair fool you, Ill mess my hair up to run the friendly my nikka.

Codeine Crazy

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Hey man,...That aint Tommy Knocks

The real tommy looks like an underwear model

no mother fukkin homo :russ:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
That nikka lyin.

I just linked my perm thread earlier. The proof is right there, I'm not afraid, I love my wind blowing hair. :blessed: