Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
for the record. that is me.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/just-permed-my-hair-bone-straight.283449/

proof here.

I have no shame in my bone straight hurr. :mannypac:

NxEznqJ.gif

U serious breh.... :stopitslime: Looking like a goddamn final fantasy 15 cast member....

0qKqqxg.gif

Pheonix Down your ass up outta here...

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
NxEznqJ.gif

U serious breh.... :stopitslime: Looking like a goddamn final fantasy 15 cast member....

0qKqqxg.gif

Pheonix Down your ass up outta here...
1125oa9.jpg

gtWsDPT.gif

If you have to ask, you're either very young, not black, or incredibly naive.

This dude kisses Asian peoples asses, capes for them, and basically wishes he was Asian. There was a thread about Chinese going into Africa and establishing businesses, and treating black people like shyt. He said "I don't blame the Asians, but the black people". You see? .

you're talking right out of your ass you stupid clown, quote where I said that shyt. Ill have cook ban me for 2 weeks if you can produce those receipts. nikkas been know me on here, in fact I got an NY nikka from the coli rolling through this weekend to tour, you're not fooling anyone around here. 2-3 heads know me personally. it aint my fault my paag trolling got you in your feelings like a bytch Im denying dikk. gtfoutta here with that noise.

1stPick

Banned
Daps
you're talking right out of your ass you stupid clown, quote where I said that shyt. Ill have cook ban me for 2 weeks if you can produce those receipts. nikkas been know me on here, in fact I got an NY nikka from the coli rolling through this weekend to tour, you're not fooling anyone around here. 2-3 heads know me personally. it aint my fault my paag trolling got you in your feelings like a bytch Im denying dikk. gtfoutta here with that noise.

all I can say about this, is I blame kenyans. not chinese. the fact that kenyans are allowing it is an entire L for the black race. this should be burned down TODAY. even my paag is like :wtf: "are keyans this weak?, we would never allow that in china" I cant blame asians for this, I can solely blame kenyans for ALLOWING this. :wtf:
how and wtf are u people doing over there? get your shyt together ffs.

and you stupid ignorant AAs need to stop saying "africans" because this type of thing would never happen in congo, nigeria, south africa, ethiopia, egypt, algeria, cameroon etc. its a fukking continent not a country, u fukkin idiots.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Yes for ALLOWING it to happen and not beating that ass.

I wasn't saying asians are in the right. fukk I look like saying that shyt, I gotta be furious at kenyans for allowing chinese to just stroll up in there and allow it...which btw...they ended up tearing the place down, so after that I specifically wrote "this is how it should be done, AAs can learn from this"

1stPick

Banned
Daps
Yes for ALLOWING it to happen and not beating that ass.

I'm wasn't saying asians are in the right. fukk I look like saying that shyt, I gotta be furious at kenyans for allowing chinese to just stroll up in there and allow it...which btw...they ended up tearing the place down, so after that I specifically wrote "this is how it should be done, AAs can learn from this"
Well if we're getting technical, the poster you originally quoted said that you said ""I don't blame the Asians, but the black people"

Regardless of the context, you did say it
DopyHUn.png

You a interesting dude though, I dont want to see you get that ban hammer :mjcry:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Well if we're getting technical, the poster you originally quoted said that you said ""I don't blame the Asians, but the black people"

Regardless of the context, you did say it
DopyHUn.png

You a interesting dude though, I dont want to see you get that ban hammer :mjcry:
I thought he was talking about the bridge NY protest thread because he said black people, not kenyans.

I was the main one in that kenyan thread giving folks the play by play. One of my good friends is an oil engineer out there, somali cat, and we were on skype while he was watching live news.
nah this is surpring to be because kenyans arent c00ns. they typically wont allow this sort of thing. im talking to my boy in kenya right now on skype, he's livid!!!!!! he's saying that the majority of people had no idea that this was going on. the chinese restaurant were copping please saying they did this because of thieves and that a cpl of politicians (who im sure will come under fire now) allowed it. so far the restaurant has been closed down, employees are in fear of their life, and this sort of discrimination doesnt typically happen in kenya. hes saying hes getting message not only from me, but from people from congo, Tunisia, france, south africa etc telling him wtf??

seriously this is uncharacteristic of kenyans, east africans are pretty nationalistic and tribalistic, this kinda thing wouldnt happen in somalia, zimbabwe, south africa etc