Tomi Lahren Before All The Surgeries

HonoredOne

Back on hiatus
Supporter
Daps
tomi-lahren.png

It don’t even really look like she did much. Maybe got a nose job. Other than that, it looks like she just gained some weight and learned how to draw her eyebrows on :heh:

Bruh she had no fukking eyebrows, and looked like she was inbred on a farm somewhere. Now she looks like your average below average white women :mjlol:

Daps
Hides her ears and got a nose job. Add that, plus better application of make up, working out and natural aging can make you look very different. Even if you think she's ugly no matter what.........she looks like a completely different person. Deep down, she's the ugly girl that likes brehs but that won't make her $$$. Probably had a crush on some athlete or even some Urkel breh and got rejected. Still loves brehs but decided to mount her campaign against #TeamWakanda.

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:

Proof its her:
2010 Article
Tomi Lahren, a Central High School senior has applied for a job at the Rushmore Waterslide Park in Rapid City for the summer as seen on Tuesday afternoon, May 4, 2010. (Toby Brusseau/Journal staff)

Teens gear up for first job hunt

I'd smash :manny:

Done a lot worse :manny:

I don't mind a fivehead or the elf ears, it is what it is :francis:

In shape, clear skin, straight teeth, I'm shootin my shot more times than not...:yeshrug:

Nikkas gotta eat

:wow:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Out of all races make up benefited white bytches the most. Straight trash mode without it.:picard:
Always tell brehs not to get gassed off made up white chicks. Gotta see beneath the surface. Catch her in the morning rolling out of bed before you start talking all that hot dime shyt.