Tomi Lahren Before All The Surgeries

heavynutz

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
B
:picard:Man I just am not attracted to YT women at all. And without makeup it's even worse. They age HORIBBLY and just never done it for me.

Breh, ALL females look worse with no makeup. Which is why I don't get why us dudes get the short end of the stick. One exception is Alicia Keyes. She's fine af either way. White girls do age bad but All I said is I would fck her. The only reason I watch mainstream news, especially MSNBC, is for eye candy.

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
B

Breh, ALL females look worse with no makeup. Which is why I don't get why us dudes get the short end of the stick. One exception is Alicia Keyes. She's fine af either way. White girls do age bad but All I said is I would fck her. The only reason I watch mainstream news, especially MSNBC, is for eye candy.

:sas1:Feeling guilty huh:sas2:.

I just saw the OP and posted my response. Haven't even seen your comment:pachaha:.

And nah it's plenty of women that look just as good or even better with no makeup, especially Black.

heavynutz

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:sas1:Feeling guilty huh:sas2:.

I just saw the OP and posted my response. Haven't even seen your comment:pachaha:.

And nah it's plenty of women that look just as good or even better with no makeup, especially Black.

Ok.. you haven't seen my comment but you responded to it? You must be one of those smart dumb nikkas. Why would I feel guilty about wanting to fukk someone who I think is attractive? I don't care what color your skin is. You sound suspect because you know damn well you would fukk if she threw the p*ssy your way.

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
Ok.. you haven't seen my comment but you responded to it? You must be one of those smart dumb nikkas. Why would I feel guilty about wanting to fukk someone who I think is attractive? I don't care what color your skin is. You sound suspect because you know damn well you would fukk if she threw the p*ssy your way.

:snoop:You quoted and replied to me as if my comment was directed at whatever you said. I still haven't even gone back any pages in this thread to even see what you said.

EYE don't mess with YT women or find them attractive at all so nah, I'm not dealing with Tomi Lahren. Give me Lauren London or any Black woman instead.

Last edited:

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
B

honestly I prefer women who wear minimal make up....ESPECIALLY black women...heavy make up isn't for our women at all and I cringe that a lot be on that cac shyt wearing heavy make up