Tom Henderson: Microsoft to Announce Xbox Game Demos (PlayStation Demos Competitor) and More on June 9th

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Paywall only matters cause it’s not optional and devs don’t get paid on sony side.

For xbox this is just a way for devs to get some gamepass exposure without putting their full game on the service.

Totally different situation, but as usual y’all act dumb:smh:

Its not the same at all, I have PS now/plus and I don't get the Demos unless I upgrade to the highest tier.
I have gamepass, and I'll get this regardless.
Also what Meach mentioned.
So I need to pay for Gamepass to access demos? Or is it free if I just have an Xbox connected to the net? :youngsabo:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Its not the same at all, I have PS now/plus and I don't get the Demos unless I upgrade to the highest tier.
I have gamepass, and I'll get this regardless.
Also what Meach mentioned.
And ps premium is still cheaper than a year of gamepass so it doesn’t really matter

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So I need to pay for Gamepass to access demos? Or is it free if I just have an Xbox connected to the net? :youngsabo:

:blessed:

Not gonna spend much time in this thread because sony stans literally see what they want to see.

But its very different.
On top of that if it's a gamepass perk I'll get it without having to upgrade to the highest tier... unlike Sony's version.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Honestly, Not gonna spend much time in this thread because xbox stans literally see what they want to see.

Last edited: