Tom Henderson: Hideo Kojima’s New Horror Game is Dubbed “Overdose”

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
More info:

• Has been in development for about 3 years;
  • Horror game mini-series divided into episodes (similar to Alan Wake);
  • Will be quite intimate and very personal story of one character;
  • Was previously developed for the Google Stadia cloud platform, but then the project was bought by Microsoft for its cloud ecosystem;
  • Exclusive to Microsoft and its cloud service;
  • The entire visual component of the game will be rendered in the cloud - will be quite modest in the visual aspect, slightly falling short of AAA in terms of the variety of scenery, and the scale of the production, but with high-quality animation, materials, effects, and lighting;
  • The cost of the game will be from 20 to 40 USD/EUR;
  • The main character cannot be directly influenced;
  • The principle of gameplay is indirect control, where the player has only an indirect influence on the game, the heroine, the nuances of circumstances, and the environment;
  • The player will be able to contact the independently acting and moving the main character in the story, but your communication will be non-verbal;
  • The game is a movie, or rather a series, in which the branching of the narrative, both at the micro level and at the macro level, depends on your indirect influence on the world and its characters;
  • Can be played both alone and through voting as a multiplayer;
  • Character of Margaret Qualley behaves completely independently, obeying circumstances and moving along the storyline, and the player or players through the voting system (in the case of multiplayer) or choice (in the case of a single session) direct her through the environment and encourage them to take some action.

Lol this sounds terrible

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
More info:

• Has been in development for about 3 years;
  • Horror game mini-series divided into episodes (similar to Alan Wake);
  • Will be quite intimate and very personal story of one character;
  • Was previously developed for the Google Stadia cloud platform, but then the project was bought by Microsoft for its cloud ecosystem;
  • Exclusive to Microsoft and its cloud service;
  • The entire visual component of the game will be rendered in the cloud - will be quite modest in the visual aspect, slightly falling short of AAA in terms of the variety of scenery, and the scale of the production, but with high-quality animation, materials, effects, and lighting;
  • The cost of the game will be from 20 to 40 USD/EUR;
  • The main character cannot be directly influenced;
  • The principle of gameplay is indirect control, where the player has only an indirect influence on the game, the heroine, the nuances of circumstances, and the environment;
  • The player will be able to contact the independently acting and moving the main character in the story, but your communication will be non-verbal;
  • The game is a movie, or rather a series, in which the branching of the narrative, both at the micro level and at the macro level, depends on your indirect influence on the world and its characters;
  • Can be played both alone and through voting as a multiplayer;
  • Character of Margaret Qualley behaves completely independently, obeying circumstances and moving along the storyline, and the player or players through the voting system (in the case of multiplayer) or choice (in the case of a single session) direct her through the environment and encourage them to take some action.
:ehh:

I can dig it and will be Xbox gang next month

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
This the game with that fat asian man that was walking through the sewers we saw at Game Awards?

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
This could either be the best thing ever or a complete disaster.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I like that Kojima takes risk in gaming. But I just don't really like his games or "game" after metal gear. Well more like metal gear 3.
I feel like he should be doing either more super spy world conspiracy type media or out space type media were he can really build worlds with in worlds.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I like that Kojima takes risk in gaming. But I just don't really like his games or "game" after metal gear. Well more like metal gear 3.
I feel like he should be doing either more super spy world conspiracy type media or out space type media were he can really build worlds with in worlds.

Kojima is doing exactly what he wants to do and should be doing. Trying to shove him back in the Metal Gear box is why he left Konami.