Tom Henderson: Hideo Kojima’s New Horror Game is Dubbed “Overdose”

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The creative mind behind the likes of Metal Gear Solid and Death Stranding is working on a new title currently named "Overdose".

Early footage, that has been sent to me under the request of anonymity seems to show Mama from Death Stranding wearing a blue dress. The game, however, does not appear to be Death Stranding 2 and just features the actress who portrayed Mama, Margaret Qualley.

Footage shows the character walking through dark corridors with a flashlight in third-person, but it's been suggested that the game can be played in first-person too. A jump scare at the end of the footage shows "GAMEOVER" followed by "A Hideo Kojima Game"… "OVERDOSE".

It's been rumored by reputable insider Jeff Grubb that Kojima has been in talks with Xbox for the company to publish their next game. Although I wasn't able to verify that this deal has been finalized, it does seem that something is likely to be announced soon. After all, a picture did surface last week of Hideo Kojima in a zoom call with the creator of the Summer Games Fest, Geoff Keighley, last week.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Hideo Kojima can be masterful if he focused soley on Horror, some of the best parts of Metal Gear series were the spooky moments

-Crazy colonel codec calls
-The River walk in MGS3
-Being followed by a trenchcoat man in MGS4
-The opening in MGSV

and P.T is still a horrifying experience

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I’m in. Kojigoat with another hilariously written masterpiece.

@Kamikaze Revy

It might be the Silent Hill game…

Gematsu has also heard that a new Silent Hill is in development at a prominent Japanese developer. That studio is Kojima Productions, according to a publishing source that wishes to remain anonymous, who also said that the game is funded by Sony Interactive Entertainment.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
As long as it's only on Playstation for 8 months I'm happy.

BadSardonicChipmunk-size_restricted.gif