Who are you picking?

• Total voters

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
It’s impressive how Hanks has the better body of work knowing how many big time directors Cruise has worked with. It’s a testament to how much Hanks can act circles around Cruise.

Tom “We’re not shutting this fukkin’ movie down!” Cruise is getting all sorts of praise for being an action star as of late, but his performance in Magnolia gotta be my all-time favorite of the guy. Wish he would’ve taken on even more challenging roles earlier in his career.

27cce1211e8e1bedad32d2ceedcd9abe05d1e553.gifv

Brehs, I was in disbelief when the Dead Reckoning trailer dropped in theater. This man is 60 years old, with no hint of stopping anytime soon. :wow:

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Hanks is the more revered / respected. He's the more varied and prolific producer and has had a long partnership with Spielberg. But I'd rather watch a Tom Cruise movie. Despite Spielberg's relationship with Hanks, "Minority Report" happens to be my favorite Spielberg and Cruise movie.

And while Hanks is universally respected to the point where he got to play Walt Disney and Mr. Rodgers, it's not like Cruise isn't respected for his commitment to the physical/ practical nature of action and stunts. You can ask any stunt coordinator and they will tell you that Tom Cruise is that dude.

Daps
It’s impressive how Hanks has the better body of work knowing how many big time directors Cruise has worked with. It’s a testament to how much Hanks can act circles around Cruise.

Tom “We’re not shutting this fukkin’ movie down!” Cruise is getting all sorts of praise for being an action star as of late, but his performance in Magnolia gotta be my all-time favorite of the guy. Wish he would’ve taken on even more challenging roles earlier in his career.

27cce1211e8e1bedad32d2ceedcd9abe05d1e553.gifv

Brehs, I was in disbelief when the Dead Reckoning trailer dropped in theater. This man is 60 years old, with no hint of stopping anytime soon. :wow:
60 is the new 30

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
another fun fact i just picked up. Tom Cruise can apparently run up to 17 mph

Can you run faster than this 60 year old?