Who are you picking?

• Total voters

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
:ohhh:The Gawd Barth has spoken! Please, break it down for nikkas.
Cruise has movies you might expect from Hanks. nikkas think Cruise is just action, but he has classic roles in dramas as well. Holding his own opposite Jack Nicholson, for example. Would I look for those roles from him before Hanks, he'll nah. Would I look for Hanks to provide me with action piff? Hell fukking nah. Saving Private Ryan or Road to Perdition ain't enough to see the Mission Impossible series when it comes to pure action. That said, Saving Private Ryan is one of the GOATS. So the comparison comes down to what you're in the mood for at the moment(pause). Both are icons

Last edited:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Tom Hanks easy. as actors they both have solid filmography's, but hanks is also beasting as a producer. especially his hbo miniseries
Like Band of Brothers for example was great. The Pacific and John Adams.

Even the films he makes for the kids and the ladies did well like My Greek Wedding, and Mama Mia, Where the wild things are.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Flick for flick, I think Cruise has the bigger and slightly better catalogue. Cruise been making hits since 1983, Hanks been making hits since 1988.

Hanks does have two Oscars, but Oscars have very little credibility in my opinion.

Hanks was in 54 films with a total box office draw of: $10,691,083,366

Cruise was in 43 films with a total box office draw of: $11,168,665,420