Tom Cruise & Elon Musk - Developing A Movie To Shoot In Outer Space/Doug Liman Directing

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tom Cruise Plots Movie To Shoot In Elon Musk Spacecraft In Space – Deadline

:mjlol::ohhh::dwillhuh:

EXCLUSIVE: I’m hearing that Tom Cruise and Elon Musk’s Space X are working on a project with NASA that would be the first narrative feature film – an action adventure – to be shot in outer space. It’s not a Mission: Impossible film and no studio is in the mix at this stage but look for more news as I get it. But this is real, albeit in the early stages of liftoff.

Mission: Impossible Fallout took a break, literally when he broke his ankle in a leap from one rooftop to the other and he also hung from a helicopter; he hung from the side of a jet plane during takeoff in Mission: Impossible Rogue Nation, and in Mission: Impossible: Ghost Protocol he scaled the Burj Khalifa, the Dubai skyscraper, and executed stunts 123 floors up. He is meticulous in preparing these stunts he does, which are frightening just to watch.

There has never been a leading man (Jackie Chan might dispute this) who puts himself at risk as often as does Cruise, in the name of the most realistic action sequences possible. If he is successful shooting a project in Musk’s space ship, he will be alone in the Hollywood record books. Stay tuned.

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Elon Musk is known for claiming he's going to do something and then never doing it though.

And no Holywood studio would cover the insurance for Cruise doing his own stunts in outer space.
So the person who is single handedly responsible for the advancement of humans in space currently is known for not following thru shyt:mjlol:
And I'm not going to dive any further smh...

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I remember watching a Cruise interview were he was asked "what else can you do at this point?!" I think it was promoting the Mission Impossible were he was hanging from a plane.

Dead serious, Tom answered the next big thing would be in space.

So yeah, not surprised about this at all. That dude will die for our entertainment :wow: :dead:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
So the person who is single handedly responsible for the advancement of humans in space currently is known for not following thru shyt:mjlol:
And I'm not going to dive any further smh...
An Elon Musk fanboy on The Coli...didn't expect to see that.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
An Elon Musk fanboy on The Coli...didn't expect to see that.
lS42cvV.jpg

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Tom Cruise Plots Movie To Shoot In Elon Musk Spacecraft In Space – Deadline

:mjlol::ohhh::dwillhuh:

EXCLUSIVE: I’m hearing that Tom Cruise and Elon Musk’s Space X are working on a project with NASA that would be the first narrative feature film – an action adventure – to be shot in outer space. It’s not a Mission: Impossible film and no studio is in the mix at this stage but look for more news as I get it. But this is real, albeit in the early stages of liftoff.

Mission: Impossible Fallout took a break, literally when he broke his ankle in a leap from one rooftop to the other and he also hung from a helicopter; he hung from the side of a jet plane during takeoff in Mission: Impossible Rogue Nation, and in Mission: Impossible: Ghost Protocol he scaled the Burj Khalifa, the Dubai skyscraper, and executed stunts 123 floors up. He is meticulous in preparing these stunts he does, which are frightening just to watch.

There has never been a leading man (Jackie Chan might dispute this) who puts himself at risk as often as does Cruise, in the name of the most realistic action sequences possible. If he is successful shooting a project in Musk’s space ship, he will be alone in the Hollywood record books. Stay tuned.

SMH DOING ALL THESE STUNTS
AND I JUST ASSUMED THE shyt WAS CGI.

:devil:
:evil: