Tom Brady Suspended for 4 Games, Pats lose 1st round pick in 2016 and 4th in 2017 & fined $1Million

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
Report: Bill Belichick never believed Tom Brady's Deflategate story

:mjlol:

According to Ron Borges of the Boston Herald, Belichick has stayed silent because Belichick never believed Tom Brady's Deflategate story, meaning it would be almost impossible for the the Patriots coach to defend his star quarterback.

"Belichick never believed [Brady's] story, from what I was told," Borges said during an interview this week on CSN New England's Sports Tonight. "Because they all know."

If Belichick never believed Brady, that would offer at least one explanation as to why Patriots owner Robert Kraft surprisingly decided to accept the NFL's deflategatepunishments on May 19. The Patriots were docked two draft picks and fined $1 million.

As for Borges, he also pointed out that Belichick's not the only one who doesn't believe that Brady's innocent.

"Why do you think all those retired quarterbacks, the Troy Aikmans of the world -- Troy Aikman is about as nice a guy as I've ever met in football -- nobody's backed [Brady]," Borges said. "Nobody, not a single guy. Why do you think that is? Because they hate Brady? No. Because they're not stupid. They know nothing's done with those balls that the quarterback doesn't want done."

Back in January, Aikman said that it was "obvious" Brady was guilty and that the Patriots should be hit with a Bountygate-like punishment.

It's not a stretch to think Belichick doesn't believe Brady. At Belichick's press conference in January, a lot of people came away feeling that Belichick threw Brady under the bus.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25193788

Pats fans...defend Brady against Belichick

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I always said Beli wouldn't be involved. This is a QB thing. Only he would know what he likes

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Ron Borges and Beli have hated each other for over 8 years

If there is one reporter that would make shyt up about Bill in NE it's this guy

Nevermind him getting inside info on Bill

Could be true but out of all the local guys this dude and Beli fukkin HATE each other