DarrynCobretti

Fresh out the bed, count up the dead
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All this drip on me
Lol what a corny lame ass post
ayo smd :umad:

Brady, Belichick and the Patriots are physical manifestations of everything wrong in America. They're cheaters and products of a system designed for those pale boy loving faggits to win.

fukk an eagle and fukk philly, but during the superbowl we all eagles. I plan to fap to the tears of every cactriot fan in America after I engorge myself with wings to the brink of my stomach exploding like a briefcase owned by a Syrian.
full

leoc

All Star
Daps
you’re sick to sexualize this shyt

Let him do what he wants

Y'all sus as fukk for making this thread

I don’t think I would do that if I had a son but people are getting a little out of hand with the criticism here.

In some cultures it's ok. there's something wrong with YOU for viewing it as sexual, its love between an offspring. however, if it were me, and my son did that, we might have to run a fade in the living room if he went in that long. :yeshrug::francis:

did yall not see the son's face and actions? after the first kiss he has the "wtf did i just do face" and wipes his mouth and then after the second, he wipes his mouth with his shirt again

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Wtf. U see a kid kiss their parent and thats where your mind goes?:sitdown:
Did yo dumb ass watch the video, dialogue, and reaction then post this shyt?:gucci:

shyt aint normal. Son didn't like the shyt and it made me fukking uncomfortable. Asked for a second kiss because a peck wasn't enough?:scust:

Asking his son what do i get and telling him the peck wasnt enough.:gag:

Also comments on vid speaks for itself. shyt aint right.

Daps
Did yo dumb ass watch the video, dialogue, and reaction then post this shyt?:gucci:

shyt aint normal. Son didn't like the shyt and it made me fukking uncomfortable. Asked for a second kiss because a peck wasn't enough?:scust:

it's father and son nothing wrong unless u hate gays

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin

Yes i watched the vid dummy. Yall some weirdo ass nikkas.

So what, u think tom brady is gay?

Or u think he has sex with his kid behind clise doors?

Seriously. What are u insinuating?