Told to leave a movie showing of Poetic Justice

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
areas. So while Im sitting next to the sister I tell her it is a good time to keep the commitment we just made downstairs and let her know I will rub her feet. She rejects by says something I cant hear over movie that I can only interrupt through her body language. Which is saying not right here where people can see when She then gets up to move to very rear of movie room after she stops talking. So I follow her lead to where we are now all alone. So I sit down with her and tell her to give me her foot. She tells me she just told me she didnt want her feet rubbed and that she wants to watch the movie. Ok, I get it now, her feet stink.

So I am in a dark room, watching Poetic Justice with a beautiful sister (tough tho) that has rejected me rubbing her feet. So I say cool and grab her hand, to which she also rejects then tells me how I am weirding her out and that she is now going to move. She lets me know its cool I stay in the spot we are sitting and that its "vip". Cool, I post up. I pull my food and water out the bag as the movie then gets to the part Tupac puts Janet out on the highway for acting the same way that sister just did, so Im loving it.
:laff:I’ve done awkward shyt but damn be happy she really fukks with you. That was weird af.