Todd McFarlane Teases ‘Badass’ & ‘Scary’ Spawn Reboot (Jamie Foxx cast)

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
This ones not going to be action packed, itll be interesting to see if he can carry a horror movie.

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
Hopefully this isn’t green lit. The animated series was dope but live-action was terrible. Plus it’s not a strong enough comic to have a film, honestly. I mean, if it’s released straight-to-Netflix then sure but theaters...nah.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Hopefully this isn’t green lit. The animated series was dope but live-action was terrible. Plus it’s not a strong enough comic to have a film, honestly. I mean, if it’s released straight-to-Netflix then sure but theaters...nah.

Spawn was once the #1 comic book character in the US. The book still has a cult following and has actually been great the past 2.5 years. If Groot, Rocket & Star-Lord can get a movie, Spawn can easily get another. Hell, The Watchmen got a movie. Aquaman is getting a movie.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Spawn was once the #1 comic book character in the US. The book still has a cult following and has actually been great the past 2.5 years. If Groot, Rocket & Star-Lord can get a movie, Spawn can easily get another. Hell, The Watchmen got a movie. Aquaman is getting a movie.
I wouldn't say great but it has been interesting and sparked new life since the resurrection of Al