TODD CHRISLEY & his wife and personal trainer INDICTED - 1 case thrown out, FED CASE MOVING FORWARD

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Todd made USA give Smackdown a cutoff point at 10 on the dot so it doesn't overlap his show

It used to go till about 10:05

On another note, you watch wrestling? :gladbron:
Oh ok. I very lowkey watch The Chrisley's:lolbron:,
I know the basic minimum about wrestling and the industry just off the strength of my brothers watching it coming up since back in the day. I can't say that I'm an avid watcher but I know the history and names of major players (back with the undertaker, rowdy roddy, etc. wasn't there a dude who used to put a snake in the ring?), who's who of the industry, just off default from them. I remember that commentator, Mean Gene, always getting sonned. It's not my go to preference to watch but I don't mind watching and sitting through if we're all together as a family or visiting - if that makes sense. I used to think it was funny af watching people on the show get tossed, ddt'ed and body slammed, jumping off ropes when I was younger and it stuck with me.

I watched that Reality tv show with Nikki and her twin, Total Bellas, starting with the season when John Cena and here were together.
as well as, the other reality show where the lady wrestlers were all competing for a spot on a WWE ladies team or auxiliary team (whatever that's called, forgot the name right off the top of my head), all I remember is the female with the bright maroon colored hair and some of the female veteran wrestlers working with them and their background stories.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
This is TSC. Keep your fukking politics and Bernie Sanders talk in Higher Learning. @Berniewood Hogan :camby:
So you're a conservative and you're ashamed to talk about it, huh? :russ::umad:

I'll tie it into wrestling, since you're being a mark. The wrestlers would benefit tremendously from universal healthcare. :sas1:

Especially indy guys. :sas2:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
always wondered what made him famous
Going Bust

Amid the shows rising popularity, Chrisley found himself embroiled in two major bankruptcy
cases. In addition to filing for personal bankruptcy in 2012, CAM filed for corporate bankruptcy in 2013.

Chrisley claimed to have a $100 in cash, $4.2 million in total assets and nearly $49 million of debt, but he contradicted himself on several occasions. On camera, he boasted about his massive clothing budget, but on paper he claimed that his clothes were worth only $650. This discrepancy set off red flags with court-appointed trustee Jason Pettie, who subsequently requested emails, receipts and other documents to determine if Chrisley was hiding assets. This investigation ultimately revealed that Julie Chrisley had received more than $700,000 in transfers from CAM. Furthermore, Julie a former beauty-pageant winner, had a personal net worth of roughly $3 million, money she has reportedly used to keep the family’s finances afloat.

Although the bankruptcy case was settled in 2015, Chrisley has reportedly yet to make all agreed-upon payments. Meanwhile, Chrisley moved his family from Georgia into a “more modest” $1.6 million home in Nashville, where there are no state income taxes.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
So you're a conservative and you're ashamed to talk about it, huh? :russ::umad:

I'll tie it into wrestling, since you're being a mark. The wrestlers would benefit tremendously from universal healthcare. :sas1:

Especially indy guys. :sas2:
I don't discuss politics and I do not claim none of those political labels. When have you ever seen me post in Higher Learning? If you wanna talk politics and Bernie Sanders, do that shyt in the appropriate place, not TSC.
:camby:

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
I don't discuss politics
The unofficial conservative catchphrase. :russ:

My entire life, the ONLY people I've heard say this shyt have turned out to be the worst of the worst, far rightest of the far rightest, reactionary, ultra-conservative, wannabe fascist scum.

Not that I'm saying that about you, of course. :mjlol: