TODD CHRISLEY & his wife and personal trainer INDICTED - 1 case thrown out, FED CASE MOVING FORWARD

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Went from

source.gif

to

ZrR8MwU.gif

No wonder Miz and Stone Cold got shows on USA now. The Chrisley empire is dying, y'all :mjcry:

I just need GAWD Chrisley to cut Shane off at the end of Smackdown one last time :mjcry:

He's never gonna last in prison :mjcry:

I cracked myself up three years later :lolbron:

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
Because Chrisley Knows Best had the the distinction of being the Show after Raw; like Silk Stalkings, La Femme Nikita, Pacific Blue, SUITS, Burn Notice, Monk.

It was like being the show after the Superbowl. :wow:
That was my favorite era of raw . shyt ended at 9:59 on the dot every night . :russ:

Christly don't play

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
That was my favorite era of raw . shyt ended at 9:59 on the dot every night . :russ:

Christly don't play

As youngin, when people were brawling in the ring... all hell was breaking loose, Dad yelling at me to go to bed.

I wanted to know what went down.

Then the tick tick tick tick... :wow:

Daps
Because Chrisley Knows Best had the the distinction of being the Show after Raw; like Silk Stalkings, La Femme Nikita, Pacific Blue, SUITS, Burn Notice, Monk.

I'm :flabbynsick: to remember turning to USA Network early and hearing the end credits to Murder She Wrote right before WWF came on.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
They have enough money that they won't face any serious ramifications. People like this are above the system and they know it.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!

Pacific Blue. :russ: The only episodes I ever watched was the ones with HBK. He played a rich drug dealer (I think?) and he electrocuted a guy with car jumper cables in his first scene.

I remember some Robin Hood spin off and the Mortal Kombat TV show came on after Nitro.