"Today We Eat" Frampton,Arreola,Donaire,Quigg/Martinez & Abraham/Stieglitz Fight Thread

Who Wins?

• Gonzalez Jr exposes a euro bum

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Big Fred wakes up and pulls the upset

• Stieglitz wins to even up the tetralogy

• Settoul finishes off Donaire

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
It's finally over brehs:blessed: Abraham by KO witta great right

So Quigg's not a bum :ohhh:

Nonito doing the axe man proud :myman:

48-0 just like Floyd :leon:

donaire might be licking his chops to get in with frampton after today .

says he looking for a title shot with quigg though .

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Arreola looked like pure struggle tonight. The refs screwed that one up big time. I had it 97-93 for Kassi. These :francis: PBC scorecards are becoming a habit.

Lol'd when they tried to hype up LSC in the crowd like he was a kingpin in the division.

Frampton look real tight at the beginning of the fight. You could see it in his body language, nervous for that first American show. After that he looked good and dominated. He can be hit. That performance reinforced that he is food for Rigo. Probably in his best interest to go after the LSC-Mares winner if he wants to fight in the US.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
my breh Ari was worried..Frampton is a good fighter but other than landing something on rigo's shaky ass chin...i dont think he can outbox him..but it would be one hell of a fight
he came out slow and seemed to underestimate the mexican at first

class came through once he warmed up though

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
In what alternate universe was Chris Arreola ever seen as "the face of the US heavyweight division"?
:merchant: Used to call him the best up and coming American Heavyweight since Riddikk Bowe :mjlol:

Despite the fact that Eddie Chambers was 10x better :childplease:

Arreola looked like shyt. :russ: @ him admitting he doesn't deserve a fight with Wilder after his performance. Funny thing is that a performance like that his mire likely to get him a Wilder fight :heh:

Frampton started off slow, but picked it up as the fight went along. Good win. He'll still get dominated by Rigo though :ufdup:

Daps
I was shook for the homie frampton:whew: but he regrouped and did his thing...decent scrap will be on the look out for Cobrita from now on:ehh:

Chris got the draw because hes most likely next in line for wilder:mjlol: