TODAY The smoke stop

brother walt

GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
Today I decided not to let smoking take me away from my family or my fitness goals:to: I have 3 kids 3,2,and 4 months:ahh: and I got to be here for them I use to smoke a pack and a half of black n mild's a day :sadbron: and im tired my oldest daughter said daddy why u always smoking cigarettes and I didn't have a answer she also started putting them in her mouth with a lighter in her hand I whoop her but why she only trying to be like her dad. I got my heart and soul right im going to church got my fitness right :jawalrus: and now its time to get my health right what's so good about eating healthy and workout if im just going to die from lung cancer 10 years from now forget that im making a choice nothing is going to hold me back from my goals in life :lawd:

Prynce

Daps
hell yeah bro its cool I watched this amazin video on youtube seem like it was sent from GOD on smoking and soon as I watched it my craving left
Good shyt, breh. After 21 days you will feel like a new man. You won't even be able to stand the smell.

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
Proud of you breh. Keep fighting!! You children NEED you, don't let another man raise your kids because you died from smoking.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One day a time. It's tough but the end results will be much better. If you're finding the cold turkey approach to be too difficult, just limit yourself to weekends or after the kids are sleep :heh: I think once you start seeing results in your fitness routine, you'll naturally leave the smokes alone. Good luck and :salute:

Rosecrans

CPT
Supporter
Daps
Try to ween down the amount you smoke per day rather than cold turkey breh or nicotine replacement therapy works for some people.

It ain't easy but don't stop trying

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I am glad I never took up smoking, I never tried smoking anything in my life.

Post in here everyday so we can dap you up.

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
hell yeah bro its cool I watched this amazin video on youtube seem like it was sent from GOD on smoking and soon as I watched it my craving left

post that video bro, im trying put this chronic down for good.