(TODAY) Resident Evil VIIIage Showcase starts at 5pm EST

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I feel u. What do u think the problem was? I feel like they rushed it out which is why it was missing entire set pieces from the OG game.

It was a Remake.

I don't think Remake = 1 to 1 of the original.

Again, Mr. X was not chasing you around like he was in the Remake of 2.

I felt like they had the engine working well and decided to make another game on the side and it was meant to be icing on the cake

I also think they based Remake Mr. X on OG Nemesis and didn't want to double dip by making Remake Nemesis like Remake Mr. X.

I can't explain Resistance, though :mjlol:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
RE3 was a small hiccup in an otherwise great comeback, not trash at all...but def rushed out to capitalise of RE2

I’m still kinda salty they’re remaking 4 tho with some of their stuff they could be remaking instead

I'm saying... 4 didn't need a remake just yet. Hell CV or do another RE1 remake :francis:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
It was a Remake.

I don't think Remake = 1 to 1 of the original.

Again, Mr. X was not chasing you around like he was in the Remake of 2.

I felt like they had the engine working well and decided to make another game on the side and it was meant to be icing on the cake

I also think they based Remake Mr. X on OG Nemesis and didn't want to double dip by making Remake Nemesis like Remake Mr. X.

I can't explain Resistance, though :mjlol:

But the issue is they lied about how Nemesis was gonna behave and all that before the game dropped. They said he was gonna be like a more strong and more intelligent Mr. X. Dude was scripted the majority of the game. People were mad at that. Fam they left out one of the most iconic set pieces in the OG game. Plus they scaled back the zombies as well. They were way easier to kill in RE3 Remake than RE2 Remake and they didn’t have the physics that they had in RE2 Remake. The damage u could do to their bodies were far more dynamic in RE2 Remake. Far more gory as well.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm an unapologetic defender of that game.

People talk like it was a 1/10. Rushed? How?

Disappointing Remake of 3? Yes.

Little too short? Yes.

Balancing issues? Yes.

Nemesis misused and underutilized? Yes. I gave them a pass because people expected him to be just like Remake 2's Mr. X.

It's a solid game, just more of an expansion or DLC.

U literally explained how the game was rushed. Lol

like I said, I think the game is “good”, and a remake doesn’t have to be an exact replica, but there is also no reason why places that should of looked great in a remake like the park or Clocktower are completely left out

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
But the issue is they lied about how Nemesis was gonna behave and all that before the game dropped. They said he was gonna be like a more strong and more intelligent Mr. X. Dude was scripted the majority of the game. People were mad at that. Fam they left out one of the most iconic set pieces in the OG game. Plus they scaled back the zombies as well. They were way easier to kill in RE3 Remake than RE2 Remake and they didn’t have the physics that they had in RE2 Remake. The damage u could do to their bodies were far more dynamic in RE2 Remake. Far more gory as well.

I don't remember the bolded in the marketing. So, I'll take that L. That's a dead ass lie.

The biggest problem with the gameplay is they took the same engine and applied too many of the same element of the survival horror from Remake 2 and just moved it over to a game that was supposed to be action packed. It was too much like the last game.

I get that.

I'll never say this was Game of the Year. I guess I could see the game as rushed, but, I always understood this to be a smaller scale game.

How long is Resident Evil 3 (2020)? | HowLongToBeat

It's a 6 hour story.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm an unapologetic defender of that game.

People talk like it was a 1/10. Rushed? How?

Disappointing Remake of 3? Yes.

Little too short? Yes.

Balancing issues? Yes.

Nemesis misused and underutilized? Yes. I gave them a pass because people expected him to be just like Remake 2's Mr. X.

It's a solid game, just more of an expansion or DLC.
That’s I viewed it too as a glorified DLC.... since I only dropped 20$ while most salty nikkas paid 60$:russ::russ::russ:

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
That’s I viewed it too as a glorified DLC.... since I only dropped 20$ while most salty nikkas paid 60$:russ::russ::russ:

Most people who hated straight up said they wouldn't have been mad if it were priced like DLC.

It's not a wack game.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
RE3 was a small hiccup in an otherwise great comeback, not trash at all...but def rushed out to capitalise of RE2

I’m still kinda salty they’re remaking 4 tho with some of their stuff they could be remaking instead
Remaking Dino Crisis>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Remaking RE4

Deucage

"Who's the best: Pac, Nas and Big?"
Daps
Reppin
Th...th...th..th...th...The Coli.com
RE4 is one of my all time favorite games & even I feel they shouldn’t remake it, because unlike the previous entries, RE4 didn’t age like milk.:yeshrug:I still like the older games though. They need to just remake Dino Crisis & Code Veronica & call it a day. I hate when fans want Capcom to keep relishing in the past. RE as well as their other series need to move forward:yeshrug:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
CAlRYFJU8AEDviq.png