(TODAY) Resident Evil VIIIage Showcase starts at 5pm EST

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Looks like Capcom is going all out on this game giving it it’s own showcase on the 21st. They posted a teaser also. I remember a few years back it looked like Capcom was finished, now they got monster hunter rise and Resident evil flying off the shelves again. If only they could bring back BoF the GOAT

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RE3 was a small hiccup in an otherwise great comeback, not trash at all...but def rushed out to capitalise of RE2

I’m still kinda salty they’re remaking 4 tho with some of their stuff they could be remaking instead

Out of curiosity, what would you prefer they remake?

Are you talking in the RE series, or the entire Capcom catalog?

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Out of curiosity, what would you prefer they remake?

Are you talking in the RE series, or the entire Capcom catalog?
Specifically, Code Veronica, not everybody favourite but I have a lot of love for it, and I think with the RE2 Remake Engine, the monsters, bosses and especially the environments/setting would benefit the most from a horror aspect

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
tumblr_mrn9tbETca1sq2xoeo1_500.gif

LEAU.gif

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Specifically, Code Veronica, not everybody favourite but I have a lot of love for it, and I think with the RE2 Remake Engine, the monsters, bosses and especially the environments/setting would benefit the most from a horror aspect

This I still haven’t beat that game because I kept the fire extinguisher with Claire so when I played Chris part I was fukked.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
RE Code Veronica got retroactively hated on. shyt was one of the highest rated RE games when it dropped. It’s in alotta die hard RE fans top RE games. RE4 came out and changed the narrative.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
RE3 was a small hiccup in an otherwise great comeback, not trash at all...but def rushed out to capitalise of RE2

I’m still kinda salty they’re remaking 4 tho with some of their stuff they could be remaking instead

I'm an unapologetic defender of that game.

People talk like it was a 1/10. Rushed? How?

Disappointing Remake of 3? Yes.

Little too short? Yes.

Balancing issues? Yes.

Nemesis misused and underutilized? Yes. I gave them a pass because people expected him to be just like Remake 2's Mr. X.

It's a solid game, just more of an expansion or DLC.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I'm an unapologetic defender of that game.

People talk like it was a 1/10. Rushed? How?

Disappointing Remake of 3? Yes.

Little too short? Yes.

Balancing issues? Yes.

Nemesis misused and underutilized? Yes. I gave them a pass because people expected him to be just like Remake 2's Mr. X.

It's a solid game, just more of an expansion or DLC.
U literally explained how the game was rushed. Lol

SymbolicOne09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looks like Capcom is going all out on this game giving it it’s own showcase on the 21st. They posted a teaser also. I remember a few years back it looked like Capcom was finished, now they got monster hunter rise and Resident evil flying off the shelves again. If only they could bring back BoF the GOAT

thiers a closed beta coming out for the multi player i think tomorrow is the last day to register