Today I test out gamepass xcloud in the wild at 5g

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I grabbed a OnePlus 8 5g, the kishi controller doesn't come out until the 28th so I'll be using an Xbox controller for the test.

I've tried it on my wifi on my new and old phones and came across an odd issue in streets of rage 4. When moving I can't walk up with the dpad. Dpad works in every direction except up (my dpad works fine) so I have to play with the analogs. This same glitch happened on both phones so idk? I've tested other games just to see and had no controller issues in those games.

Playing on hard I made it to the 2nd boss before dying and quitting. No other issues to report during my playtime. I will test this in the wild in a couple hours and will report my findings here immediately afterwards. No bias, I'm not going to lie about the quality because then I'd be encouraging YOU to get bamboozled. I wouldn't do that to anyone let alone my Xbox heads who this thread is geared towards. You know, this being an Xbox thread and all :manny:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Pics, please.
Of what exactly, cuz this fakkit nikka I know recently asked for a dikk pic :leostare:
nikka you still got a 2006 Motorola Razor :mjlol:
I was cellphone king when they first got smart. Then I realized how the phone companies was just raising prices for the fukk of it. This first time back in flagship territory in a minute and while I appreciate the added speed and responsiveness I don't know if it's worth the price of entry. But then again I got a good deal so :win:

It's nice to have 100gb of storage just waiting to be used. I will be testing this out shortly ladies and xbots :salute:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
So I bring my controller, I go post up down the street. My phone has dual connection so it'll be wifi and data at the same time and use both for data. I turned that off but I tried it on a well.

For data in the settings I put it on 3g,lte,5g instead of the automatic setting which is that plus 2g. My phone has a game mode, refresh rate is 90hz. I don't believe I used gamepass in that mode.

Enough about the settings, they signal indicated 5g and it always does. Internet wise everything loads fast. I haven't downloaded any big files yet and I haven't done a speed test :jbhmm: I'll try right now... Well, I'll talk about those results afterwards. So I load up the shyt, I decide to test out streets of rage 4 since I already know what it plays like on a 4G LTE connection on an interior service. I'm getting 5g, full bars. The game doesn't load. I try again and it loads after a longer wait than usual. But the resolution looks like 360p, it's glitchy. The game starts and it's just lagging but somehow still playable. Reminded me of Dreamcast days honestly. But this experience is much worse than my experience with a slower connection and weaker specd phone. So my conclusion is either it's my phone or the service itself isn't 5g compatible yet. Which leads me to the speed test results. It too you unusually long to begin. It immediately noticed the Network but struggled to find an optimal server to test. And when it finally did it claimed I'm only 4.5mbps in download and doesn't even attempt an upload.

What I'm about to do is download speediest and I'm going to try gamepass xcloud one more time but this time in 4g LTE mode. If it works then it's the service that isn't ready for my balling ass phone. And if it doesn't? Then my phone is the one who is not ready :to:

BRB...

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
can’t wait til I can neg you again

I will personally place you in the red

this I swear :salute:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
can’t wait til I can neg you again

I will personally place you in the red

this I swear :salute:
I've been farther in the red than possible, then ya boy turns green. How I do it? By being a G :boss:

And back to this thread topic. So I tried again just now on 4g LTE and I was basically floored by the experience. It was instantaneous, lag free. Better than my previous phone, streets of rage 4,I died at the 2nd boss again. The shyt was so smooth that I have no doubts once they get 5g compatible with the service? Then it's a wrap. Except it's a wrap today, 4g LTE ftw :win:

Now about the speed test. Even the app doesn't or didn't recognize 5g either. Just said TMobile LTE. I got 50mbps down and 41mbps up which is impressive for 4g. And is apparently more than enough for xcloud. And everyone's speeds should be similar over the course of this upcoming gen. Tru Story
I’ve had the kishi controller for like two weeks fam it’s amaZing :banderas: put some work in on halo while taking a shyt is :wow:
How you get one because they don't officially release until tomorrow (Friday)