Today I Learned that those 2 French Plastic Surgery Twins had a Black American Grandfather and were descendants of a Noble Family

Daps
They always reminded me of...

key-and-peele-awkward.jpg

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Yup, Jocelyn Wildenstein. They could be her little brothers lol. People love messing up their faces. It's truly sad
From $2.5B to flat out broke:huhldup:

• Jocelyn Wildenstein, 82, claims she is flat broke and has not had any income for eight years after her ex-husband's family cut her off
  • She had won a $2.5billion divorce settlement in the 1990s, with $100million guaranteed for each successive year
  • Jocelyn is now filming an HBO docuseries about her life and is planning a potential reality television series

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever

• Jocelyn Wildenstein, 82, claims she is flat broke and has not had any income for eight years after her ex-husband's family cut her off
  • She had won a $2.5billion divorce settlement in the 1990s, with $100million guaranteed for each successive year
  • Jocelyn is now filming an HBO docuseries about her life and is planning a potential reality television series
I lose 2 and a half billions...I won't be around to do a fukking documentary

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Who wants to see her weird ass face on tv for 2 hours?

:scust:

I have no sympathy for her. 2.5M is a lovely retirement fund, 2.5B? Jocelyn, girl fukk you!

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Me too

Wtf was she spending it on?:what:

That’s what I’m saying. When she realized she had blown a quarter of it, her brain didn’t say I need to relax?

All of those chemicals in her face ate away at her brain because ain’t no way

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
That’s what I’m saying. When she realized she had blown a quarter of it, her brain didn’t say I need to relax?

I guess her mental issues meant that she makes bad decisions in all parts of her life

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin

That Moonwalker/Claymation face just looks so ridiculous :mjlol: :scusthov:

1_PAY-EXCLUSIVE-New-York-Billionaire-Cat-Woman-Jocelyne-Wildenstein-Spotted-At-Cipriani-With-Her-Beau-Llo.jpg

screenshot746.jpg