Today I Learned that those 2 French Plastic Surgery Twins had a Black American Grandfather and were descendants of a Noble Family

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
This kinda blew my mind:dwillhuh:

Ok some of you may not have ever seen these 2 but I remember seeing them and always thought that they looked weird as hell with that plastic surgery. Their names were Igor and Grichka Bogdanoff (Igor died in 2022 & Grichka died in 2021).

Well apparently their grandmother was a Czech Countess named Bertha Kolowrat-Krakowská (1890-1982)

440px-Berta_Kolowrat-Krakowsk%C3%A1_%281890%E2%80%931982%29.jpg

Bertha Kolowrat-Krakowská belonged to the noble Kolowrat family of Bohemia and was married to Count Hieronymus Colloredo-Mannsfeld

But get this, while she was married she had an affair with the Black American Tenor Roland Hayes who blew her back out and got her pregnant!

medium.jpg

They had a baby girl who was the mother of those weird ass twins.

This caused Countess Bertha to forfeit access to her four elder children, to her palatial homes in Berlin and Prague, and also her reputation in European society.

She went on to raise their daughter Maria and eventually went on to raise her Twin Grandsons in her Southern France Palace.

_122578521_bog2.jpg

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are you dumb or something???

The point is I would've never guessed that those twins were part black at all

Use your damn brain
It’s an interesting story but doesn’t have any significance. Are we supposed to celebrate that those weirdos had a black grandfather? Their grandmother had to give up everything and was basically considered as a disgrace to everyone because she got knocked up by a nikka, respectfully.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
This kinda blew my mind:dwillhuh:

Ok some of you may not have ever seen these 2 but I remember seeing them and always thought that they looked weird as hell with that plastic surgery. Their names were Igor and Grichka Bogdanoff (Igor died in 2022 & Grichka died in 2021).

Well apparently their grandmother was a Czech Countess named Bertha Kolowrat-Krakowská (1890-1982)

440px-Berta_Kolowrat-Krakowsk%C3%A1_%281890%E2%80%931982%29.jpg

Bertha Kolowrat-Krakowská belonged to the noble Kolowrat family of Bohemia and was married to Count Hieronymus Colloredo-Mannsfeld

But get this, while she was married she had an affair with the Black American Tenor Roland Hayes who blew her back out and got her pregnant!

medium.jpg

They had a baby girl who was the mother of those weird ass twins.

This caused Countess Bertha to forfeit access to her four elder children, to her palatial homes in Berlin and Prague, and also her reputation in European society.

She went on to raise their daughter Maria and eventually went on to raise her Twin Grandsons in her Southern France Palace.

_122578521_bog2.jpg
Let me open that spoiler and see the pic…
jesus-christ-kid.gif

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Are you dumb or something???

The point is I would've never guessed that those twins were part black at all

Use your damn brain
Ironically, regardless of the affair, had they had different parentage they still would have been black. How? Because the original bohemians were black anyway and didn't get phased out until I want to say the 1800s. There used to be a really good website i used to visit that explained the black origins of Europe and went into detail over the bohemians of what we now call the Czech republic. I wish I could find that website.