Tobey Maguire's ex Jennifer Meyer, 47, is engaged to Geoffrey Ogunlesi, 33, who is the son of Gatwick Airport billionaire

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
coming-to-america-king-jaffe-joffer.gif
Imagine you become a billionaire. You only have two children and one decides to marry a CAC whose womb is barren.
:mjlol:
I’d throw him 5M and cut him out the will. Hopefully, my other child wants to procreate with another African.
:yeshrug:

With that kind of money Id literally just clone myself and have the clone brought up in a facility learning nothing but business, military tactics and geopolitics :ufdup:

Cant rely on these new nikkas for NOTHING

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Billionaires son and executives daughter
Could’ve been worse. If his Jewish in laws don’t benefit him like how his parents will benefit her side of the family then yeah this is definitely a stupid thing to do.

Could’ve been an Instagram “baddie” that only has a fat ass but comes from trash or generations of dysfunctional family behavior
She's 47 with two white kids breh
If you know anything about Nigerians,then you know children are important
Why would he marry this old worn out whore?

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
People are looking at this the wrong way this is money marrying money and old-school Hollywood influence. No matter how rich you are certain places are not easy to access unless you have suitable connections.

If you know Hollywood you know her family name. Her dad is powerful old Hollywood royalty, ran Universal and then NBC Universal for almost 25 years and co-founded CAA. Just the name alone is opening doors.

The news articles paint her as just Tobey Maguire's ex-wife if anything he married up when they got together.

Her jewellery company has been the go-to for Hollywood for years. Peep all the congrats on that engagement post look at those famous names. It's not like she's a lazy bytch, she's been making her own serious money out here designing jewellery.

Her age is whatever when you're in those kinda circles. Although a woman with kids is not for me personally, he has other plans obviously.

People talking as if she is going to drain his bank account. :mjlol:

She doesn't need his money. Which is probably why this works for both of them. You can be guaranteed both will be protected financially.

Plenty of other guys out here gifting easy lifestyles to chicks who bring absolutely nothing to the table except a pretty face and a big ass. Then fukk you on the divorce when they can show they've become accustomed to a certain lifestyle. We see that shyt regularly. This is a rich person and rich person getting together.

I'd rather get with a woman who is coming in with her own assets and has shyt to lose.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
His Naija Family should cut him off. She's an (14 years) older divorced, with two children that probably cannot have children for him.

If my dad was alive, he'd disown me for bringing shame to my family name.
If his dad a billionaire his dad probably ain't shyt to begin with

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
People are looking at this the wrong way this is money marrying money and old-school Hollywood influence. No matter how rich you are certain places are not easy to access unless you have suitable connections.

If you know Hollywood you know her family name. Her dad is powerful old Hollywood royalty, ran Universal and then NBC Universal for almost 25 years and co-founded CAA. Just the name alone is opening doors.

The news articles paint her as just Tobey Maguire's ex-wife if anything he married up when they got together.

Her jewellery company has been the go-to for Hollywood for years. Peep all the congrats on that engagement post look at those famous names. It's not like she's a lazy bytch, she's been making her own serious money out here designing jewellery.

Her age is whatever when you're in those kinda circles. Although a woman with kids is not for me personally, he has other plans obviously.

People talking as if she is going to drain his bank account. :mjlol:

She doesn't need his money. Which is probably why this works for both of them. You can be guaranteed both will be protected financially.

Plenty of other guys out here gifting easy lifestyles to chicks who bring absolutely nothing to the table except a pretty face and a big ass. Then fukk you on the divorce when they can show they've become accustomed to a certain lifestyle. We see that shyt regularly. This is a rich person and rich person getting together.

I'd rather get with a woman who is coming in with her own assets and has shyt to lose.
c00n talk
Her pops is washed and his connections couldn't stop Hollywood from bushing him for fukking a 32 year old actress
32 years old nikka!
Even her pops knows to stay away from old coozes
:dead:

Daps
negro moving all sorts of backwards

you a billionaire heir but marrying white women 14 years older than you whose womb is about retired.
No kids/child support though.

Get a good lawyer and divorce wouldn't cost much.

That's the only angle that makes sense....maybe :manny: