To u lames always talking negative about black women

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
do your black mother, aunts, cousins, sisters know how you really feel about black females:ufdup:

if not I have no respect for you:ufdup:

Black women are the best women:stylin:

and the fact that ive been w/ a hispanic woman for 2 yrs does not negate that:whistle:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I always wonder this myself.... I assume they don't say those things around their family or even in public. I'm sure 90% only talk like that online...

I try to take it with the grain of salt, but as a dude with a Black mother, a Black Wife, and a Black daughter its had not be :scusthov: when I see black dudes shytting on black women... its cool if you prefer other races and all, I'll never knock that..

But shytting on your own people (especially in front of other races) is the ulitmate c00ning IMO

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
most of them probably just do it for the attention it gets them on here

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
black men or black women don't say it in public just keep it real..

just like white people who say racist sh!t online all the time are not going to work or in public settings saying n!ggas are fuking up the world..

a lot of people are the hardest, loudest, baddest motherfukers online but stay quiet in public with there true feelings

Groanman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
THREE-OH-FIVE TILL I DIE
Respect is earned. It should not be assumed that just because you're this or that, you automatically get respect. That's like voting for someone who's ********** and not because of their views or track record.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Respect is earned. It should not be assumed that just because you're this or that, you automatically get respect. That's like voting for someone who's ********** and not because of their views or track record.

no it isn't. we're all equal so no one should feel like they work for someone's approval. you always respect someone. you don't have to agree with them or deal with them but you should respect them...

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
no it isn't. we're all equal so no one should feel like they work for someone's approval. you always respect someone. you don't have to agree with them or deal with them but you should respect them...

I disagree Respect Is Earned. I Will Not Respect Someone Who Does Not Respect Themselves. Being Alive Does Not Entitle No One To Respect Their Action does.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I am surprised black women still post here with the way you fakkits keep talking about them.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
black men or black women don't say it in public just keep it real..

just like white people who say racist sh!t online all the time are not going to work or in public settings saying n!ggas are fuking up the world..

a lot of people are the hardest, loudest, baddest motherfukers online but stay quiet in public with there true feelings

This.

The furthest black men will go in public to show their dislike for black women will probably be to just avoid black women and date other races of women primarily.

No dude is going to shyt on his mother, cousins and sisters straight to their face because he would instantly be shamed to oblivion. :beli:

This question is pretty stupid, it's like saying "Does your boss really know how you feel about working for a white man" :childplease:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I love my mom not because she is black but because she is my mother. You don't love the women in your family because they are black.