To The Victor Go The Spurs - The Official 2024-2025 San Antonio Spurs Season Thread

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Man, Brian wright has A LOT of work to do. The 2020 Warriors went 15-50 after 65 games before COVID ended their season. As you'd imagine nearly every player in that rotation wasn't NBA caliber.

They gotta upgrade the SF spot. Champagnie isn't even an NBA player. Ofc they need to upgrade the PG spot. Dominic Barlow, C-Bass, and Collins is a piss-poor PF/C rotation.

-if it was at all possible, i'd try and get Topic and Risacher from the draft. They can definitely get at least one of them. You can at least one of them
-Collins and Keldon are trade pieces. Try and get rid of them.
-Dario Saric on the Warriors is a FA after this season. I'd throw some money at him and start him at PF. He's not the best defender on GSW because they keep playing him at Center, but he will do better at PF. And he can actually shoot the ball, unlike collins
-off the top of my head, The following centers/PFs are available: Hartenstein, Olynyk, Goga Bitadze, Plumlee, Biyombo. If the Spurs were able to get Saric, they could have one of these guys come off the bench

it's not gonna turn them into contenders, but they'll definitely wont be an 18-win team :manny:

Daps
How did Wemby go the entire 4th without a shot attempt?
Sat early 3 minutes to go in the 4th quarter, Zach Collins stinking it up, vassel with airballs and misses. Nobody wanted to pass him the ball. Trey Jones turnovers, probably some of the worst basketball I've seen. Just 3 point chucking and turnovers. I'm watching the clippers game now and you can see the levels of basketball.

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
How did Wemby go the entire 4th without a shot attempt?
Yeah man I don’t understand a lot of things with this team especially the coaching decisions in these moments like how the hell does Pop not run a play for Wembreh and if they ain’t passing him the ball come sit down wtf!!

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
So Toronto traded their 2024 1st rounder to the Jazz. So it will definitely convey to the spurs, correct?