To The Victor Go The Spurs - The Official 2024-2025 San Antonio Spurs Season Thread

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
go get trae young...is what i would say..but your roster is full of non nba guys...gonna take another team or two

BodieBroadus

You know my name.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D/FW

Okay so theoretically what’s SA giving up to make this happen? Keldon for sure, but…DV?

And can we get Patty back too?

Is it even a good move or would it rush “the process,” etc?

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
We really don't need Malaki tbh. Blake needs to be getting more minutes

And on one hand I agree with not rushing the process but you got a top 10 player in the league openly wanting to come here :manny:

BodieBroadus

You know my name.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D/FW
We really don't need Malaki tbh. Blake needs to be getting more minutes

And on one hand I agree with not rushing the process but you got a top 10 player in the league openly wanting to come here :manny:
Agreed. And it reassures Wemby early that you’re gonna continue to invest in him by adding an all-star that’ll fukkin insist on getting him the ball.

Shyt, lil breh was even talking to the media about Wemby’s teammates not finding him so, …planting seeds and all that.

:lolbron:

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
Not really a Trae fan BUT Spurs never have star level players want to play for them so they can't afford to be picky.:ehh:

NO WAY you give the Hawks back any of they picks though :ufdup:
For Trae I do. Trae and Wemby, all of a sudden you might actually become a destination for a 3rd star. Gotta remember that nobody's expecting a 20 year career out of Wemby. Gotta treat it like we got 10 good years. Can't slow play this shyt if there's the opportunity to add stars.