To risk or not to risk: making my heart complicated edition

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
imo...based in her response I would have to say move on as well. Telling a guy you have a bf is a common way to tell a guy no nicely without any trouble or bs or she could really have a bf and not interested in "friends" lol either way if she wanted to give you some play she probably would've dropped a hint or something...no sense in chasing someone who doesn't wanna be chased...holla at her friends instead :shaq:

Yeah you right. Plenty of other women for me to chase after. Maybe it would've been different if I would've hollered before in the past but who knows. Attraction doesn't always last forever. I'll chase elsewhere.

Regarding hollering at her friends. Her best friend that worked with me is a lesbian, the woman of the relationship. But that had me on some :patrice: with the one I was interested in. Since birds of a feather, flock together. :sas2:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Girl I had interest in for a while told me she was talking to someone when I finally asked her out. Was devastated but promised myself I wouldn't give up. Any of you ladies ever been stolen away from another man? Would sending her flowers at her job be a good idea if she's just talking to someone and didn't say it was her boyfriend? Would being too confident help or hurt me? Should I just move on or keep waiting and hoping the right time does eventually come along? Or just say fukk it, I already told her how I felt, might as well show her?

I got a guy who just waits everyone out. But he's convinced we're meant to be together. shyt he may be right.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I got a guy who just waits everyone out. But he's convinced we're meant to be together. shyt he may be right.
Yeah, I moved on already. Maybe I'll give her a second chance but i don't really care anymore. Too many women out there to be worried about one. Gotta have backup plans. She comes the next week to drop off a prescription for birth control so I was like, ok then she's bushes status.

As far as your guy, who knows, maybe it's fate. He's not gonna give up until he gets his chance. But he should explore other options so he doesn't waste his time on just you. You may not have interest in him now but maybe one day. Never know what life may bring. Worse thing you can do is give him a chance, if he takes it is up to him. If not, wasn't meant to be. Let him down gently tho.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I moved on already. Maybe I'll give her a second chance but i don't really care anymore. Too many women out there to be worried about one. Gotta have backup plans. She comes the next week to drop off a prescription for birth control so I was like, ok then she's bushes status.

As far as your guy, who knows, maybe it's fate. He's not gonna give up until he gets his chance. But he should explore other options so he doesn't waste his time on just you. You may not have interest in him now but maybe one day. Never know what life may bring. Worse thing you can do is give him a chance, if he takes it is up to him. If not, wasn't meant to be. Let him down gently tho.

Nah trust me he's had his chance. He gets plenty of woman and I admit he's dated some beautiful women. We met over 10 years ago. When I wanted a relationship he didn't. We both dated and I moved on but he always made it a point to never lose contact. I have really tried to get rid of this guy (blocked him, cussed him out etc). It didn't matter. He has a very calm demeanor and always has an attitude like "I understand you are upset but we can talk this out and find a resolution. We have always had a special connection and we should not let that go." Now we're older (not old) and he's ready for a relationship. Funny enough he told me this while I was in a relationship.:francis: I told him I was taken but he didn't care. He told me he'd be my side dude :mjlol: (which I didn't do) and wait it out cause dude wasn't gonna last. After my ex and I broke up we still lived together until our lease was up. He was ready to go. I was like "Let the dude move out first damn!":damn: He was like nah I been waiting a year. The time is now:youngsabo:. Honestly I'm not really ready for another relationship but dude is a great catch and it feels amazing to be that wanted. I use to think he was full of shyt but we had a face to face, heart to heart and he kept it 100 (no I love you BS) and said "Listen, we have the same goals, a similar mind frame, you got the best p*ssy I ever had, give me the best head and you ain't ever tried to use me for money. You and me are meant to be." I'm like :heh:. I even came up with a 100 reasons we might not work. Again, he came up with a solution with every problem. So I'm like fukk it. Let's give it a try. :pachaha: We're working on it now. We don't really have time for each cause we don't live that close but that will change in a few months so we'll see. Wish me luck.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Nah trust me he's had his chance. He gets plenty of woman and I admit he's dated some beautiful women. We met over 10 years ago. When I wanted a relationship he didn't. We both dated and I moved on but he always made it a point to never lose contact. I have really tried to get rid of this guy (blocked him, cussed him out etc). It didn't matter. He has a very calm demeanor and always has an attitude like "I understand you are upset but we can talk this out and find a resolution. We have always had a special connection and we should not let that go." Now we're older (not old) and he's ready for a relationship. Funny enough he told me this while I was in a relationship.:francis: I told him I was taken but he didn't care. He told me he'd be my side dude :mjlol: (which I didn't do) and wait it out cause dude wasn't gonna last. After my ex and I broke up we still lived together until our lease was up. He was ready to go. I was like "Let the dude move out first damn!":damn: He was like nah I been waiting a year. The time is now:youngsabo:. Honestly I'm not really ready for another relationship but dude is a great catch and it feels amazing to be that wanted. I use to think he was full of shyt but we had a face to face, heart to heart and he kept it 100 (no I love you BS) and said "Listen, we have the same goals, a similar mind frame, you got the best p*ssy I ever had, give me the best head and you ain't ever tried to use me for money. You and me are meant to be." I'm like :heh:. I even came up with a 100 reasons we might not work. Again, he came up with a solution with every problem. So I'm like fukk it. Let's give it a try. :pachaha: We're working on it now. We don't really have time for each cause we don't live that close but that will change in a few months so we'll see. Wish me luck.

AENYkcG.gif

Trainwreck Incoming....

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
Sir, as a person who has developed and rid myself of obsessions over dudes, I would advise you not to give this young lady the time of day any longer. It will help your sanity in the long run.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

Yeah I wasn't even that close with this girl so it's not that serious. Who knows, maybe she wasn't worth it after all. Good luck with your stalker, lover, friend, whatever he is. Buddy was right there with the Uhaul truck ready to move your ex stuff out the house. Your ex was like, we didn't hire any movers. Buddy was like, "it's on the house" :lolbron:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Sir, as a person who has developed and rid myself of obsessions over dudes, I would advise you not to give this young lady the time of day any longer. It will help your sanity in the long run.
Thanks. Appreciate the input. Yeah I've been more confident and approachable lately. I've approached more women in 2016 than the previous thirty years of my life. But hey, better late than never and better to not end up regretting. Which is what I was doing with her. Granted everyone of them seem to be taken, but I give no fukks and just go for it. You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

Can't wait for the happy moment when you announce your future marriage on the podcast. I'll be :mjcry: for you and Nate. :troll:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I wasn't even that close with this girl so it's not that serious. Who knows, maybe she wasn't worth it after all. Good luck with your stalker, lover, friend, whatever he is. Buddy was right there with the Uhaul truck ready to move your ex stuff out the house. Your ex was like, we didn't hire any movers. Buddy was like, "it's on the house" :lolbron:

:heh: He's not a stalker just an man who knows what he wants. Them NY dudes be some go-getters. :whew: The last part is pure comedy. :russ:

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
Thanks. Appreciate the input. Yeah I've been more confident and approachable lately. I've approached more women in 2016 than the previous thirty years of my life. But hey, better late than never and better to not end up regretting. Which is what I was doing with her. Granted everyone of them seem to be taken, but I give no fukks and just go for it. You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

Can't wait for the happy moment when you announce your future marriage on the podcast. I'll be :mjcry: for you and Nate. :troll:
LMFAO. Sometimes I sit and think that it would be funny if we dd something like that, two old friends who are comfortable together staying together, but there is zero sexual attraction there. Not an ounce. And our goals are vastly different.

Good luck though.