To any breh flirting wit/ Nicole, you’ve been warned.. youre engaging wit a mentally disabled homo

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:yawn:

Being educated = being a stray dog for cacs :heh:
Im a wolfettte, I will
Tear your face off, scratch off your neck to the jugular and make you eat your own heart .then get up the next day, wipe the blood off my face, put on
My dress and heels for work and act like nothing happened.

i have more education than you and still I rise .

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Been looking for a female voice app..

Need to call some female, and her man has a tendency to pick up her calls.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shes bipolar, anyone in the thread period will catch a stray.
tenor.gif

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Im a wolfettte, I will
Tear your face off, scratch off your neck to the jugular and make you eat your own heart .then get up the next day, wipe the blood off my face, put on
My dress and heels for work and act like nothing happened.

i have more education than you and still I rise .
What formal education?

I'm willing to bet I read more books, listen to more podcasts, watch more news and have less debt than you.

You forget I was the one in your dm's telling you to stop writing like 16 year old kid, yet for someone that is supposedly smarter than me, you sure did come across like a bird with no formal education.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
What formal education?

I'm willing to bet I read more books, listen to more podcasts, watch more news and have less debt than you.

You forget I was the one in your dm's telling you to stop writing like 16 year old kid, yet for someone that is supposedly smarter than me, you sure did come across like a bird with no formal education.
:laff::laff:Man
Fuk you.
i remember that. Lmao. I can writes real good though.
:mjlol:
Nah for real - I won many writing awards since the 9th grade, publishings and can write really well. I used to help my law professors write their books and journals. Freelance articles. I just don’t brag about it bc I don’t like any one to misinterpret me as using the coli for business purposes. Which I never do. I truly just post up here to discuss and for fun. And the occasional cac outing :lolbron:

my writing on the coli is informal and laid back like how I talk to my friends. You would never think that we have JDs and IT certs :mjlol::laff:But we use work professional writing tones and voices . I might have to post you one of my writing samples from my class. Don’t judge a book by its foul mouthed cursed out cover / I’m a work in progress I recently got a promotion - I literally just work and take care of my kids. I’m
More info YouTube than podcast bc I read more than I watch. . In general I’m a very quiet person - a true psychopath but only when tested.
:demonic:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
:laff::laff:Man
Fuk you.
i remember that. Lmao. I can writes real good though.
:mjlol:
Nah for real - I won many writing awards since the 9th grade, publishings and can write really well. I used to help my law professors write their books and journals. Freelance articles. I just don’t brag about it bc I don’t like any one to misinterpret me as using the coli for business purposes. Which I never do. I truly just post up here to discuss and for fun. And the occasional cac outing :lolbron:

my writing on the coli is informal and laid back like how I talk to my friends. You would never think that we have JDs and IT certs :mjlol::laff:But we use work professional writing tones and voices . I might have to post you one of my writing samples from my class. Don’t judge a book by its foul mouthed cursed out cover / I’m a work in progress I recently got a promotion - I literally just work and take care of my kids. I’m
More info YouTube than podcast bc I read more than I watch. . In general I’m a very quiet person - a true psychopath but only when tested.
:demonic:
Look I believe you, you've switched up a lot in the past 2-3 years, but still you were a grown ass adult at one point typing like a kid.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
What formal education?

You called me a bird :mjcry:
My parents are rich Beyotch
:umad:
I’m a spoiled Fukkin brat - :francis:accept my faults - never give your kid everything they ask for or they will Turn into me - now I’m spoiling my own kids - my parents spoil them too. god help me
:mjlol::mjlol::francis:
But for balance I’ve give money away to those in need bc im not trying to go to hell for being selfish. That’s one thing I can say- I’m not selfish. I look out for other more so than Myself. This lady was standing in the street with her baby no umbrella; I gave sis my own umbrella and put her and the baby in an Uber so she wouldn’t have to take the train.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Look I believe you, you've switched up a lot in the past 2-3 years, but still you were a grown ass adult at one point typing like a kid.
I said okay , stop
Fukkin running it on. I’ve matured dammit. Just leave it alone. I used to hang with a rowdy group. I grew up with cousins that are in cartel families and were Harlem kingpins We did what we want. I’ve seen some shyt. They financed my degrees so it is what it is. I live in a mansion right now *shhhhhhh it’s only me and my 2 kids and too much space :laff:We live in 1/4 of the place bc I can’t figure out to decorate this new place. A whole dam family could be living in the basement and I wouldn’t know it. My neighbor is .... nvm , I’m not saying. Let me shut up - insomnia has me saying stupid shyt that I don’t need to disclose. In here at 3:00 the witching hour treating the coli like a damn diary.

Last edited: