To any breh flirting wit/ Nicole, you’ve been warned.. youre engaging wit a mentally disabled homo

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
I mean breh

when you threaten or wish death on people

you're taking it too far, regardless

the ignore button exist mane

I mean.. does she take TLR too seriously or can these weirdos just not leave her alone..? Think about the # of nicole threads started by dudes when she was just minding her own business.

It literally costs them nothing to not flame the fire, yet they dive into it head first every time. I don't even know the chick, and I'm not defending her, but these dudes stay on her dikk which causes a feedback loop.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Daps
I’m not the one to attack people (:whoa:) only thing I’ll say is that I figured that whoever is behind the Nicole account would have a more confident voice because she gets in her fycking bag when going back and forth on here :mjlol:

Yep. You think a chic that be on here talking that ish and really about the Blood, lawyering life that "she" claims she is... would have such a light voice and be too scared to speak up?

Or

Could it be that when a MAN slips into his falsetto, he can't speak that loud, so the voice sounds faint and distant because it's a man trying to hide the fact that he's a woman?

:sas2:

one of these days, the truth is gonna come out and you brehs that been in that fakkit's inbox flirting and sending dikk pics :dame:

tranny fakkit been saving y'all's pics the way I save pics of women :mjlol: probably getting his rocks off to pics of y'all nikkas every night :dame:

Probably even gets on the phone with y'all having "phone sex" :dame: speaking in his falsetto when he really sounds like Barry White if he uses his real voice.

Y'all nikkas should be ashamed of yourselves. :gucci:

literally canoodling and cavorting with a MAN. :gucci:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Y8frrZh.jpg

the fakkit flab is back?
:mjlol:

UKVu0t8.gif