To all my Cheap/Broke/Saving Labor Day Weekend Challenge

ll_simon

GQ MoTY Candidate
Daps
Reppin
#NJLives #LWO
:obama: Nice. I have someone callin me to go to the beach right now but I don't want to be :dead: for a nightcap also a little update I found $11 in my pocket so I'm up to $146
Just got that call as well. Answerin it cause my boy got a private beach we can drink on. Got the nightcap lined up too so I'm good to go. Catch me in the city on the Side of the Sea.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
My girl needed $250 for an overdue cell bill and her nails done :sadbron:
Headed to the drive in movies tonight :sadbron:
Bout to get an oil change :sadbron:

I get her entire check on Monday tho :manny:

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
My girl needed $250 for an overdue cell bill and her nails done :sadbron:
Headed to the drive in movies tonight :sadbron:
Bout to get an oil change :sadbron:

I get her entire check on Monday tho :manny:

nikka all that is less than $350. if u ain't ONLY workin part time u need to step ya game up and get a new job:scusthov:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Truth..Got paid yesterday 1500, put 1000 into my savings and gonna live off 500 for two weeks and my bills are paid :myman:

Almost at 10k in my savings :yes:

:myman:

I was at like $12k, but i had to pay rent and electric today, plus I need to pay my Internet bill soon. :sadbron:

Get paid next week and it's pretty much all going into savings, only thing I plan on spending on in the next two weeks is food and a small amount on gas.

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Just got back from the beach I'm hammered going to the BBQ after a shower don't know how much money I got left Ill update tomm.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have $187 in my wallet I'm challenging myself to not hit the bank up at all i'm trying to get through this weekend with just that. To all my Cheap/Broke/People Saving for something lets show these ballers and youngins we can have a good time this weekend without spending major cash buying bottle service and all that nonsense.

I'm gonna keep up a list of the activities I take part in through Monday all while walking that line and trying to keep it cheap. If I hit the bank up I will consider it a complete failure. I'm going to Long Beach to bar hop Sunday so I know atleast $130 will probably be just for that night so yeah it's going to be a challenge.

This is a call to arms if you on my side do the same to prove you don't need to spend a boat load of cash to have a good time. If you just plan on sitting in then this is not for you only for people who still plan on having a good time for cheap need apply.

:what:

where do you go that you'll be spending almost $200??? i can have a blast and spend only $30. smoke that :ahh: and have a couple beers. LMAO at spending $130 a night. You're failing.

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
i'm buying Madden today, a few groceries and an oil change tomorrow

Suge Knight

MOB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Federal Prison

I was at like $12k, but i had to pay rent and electric today, plus I need to pay my Internet bill soon. :sadbron:

Get paid next week and it's pretty much all going into savings, only thing I plan on spending on in the next two weeks is food and a small amount on gas.
My savings never gets touched, its money im saving to start a business or invest.

And same here gas and food for the next two weeks, cell phone, insurance, water will come out that same 500..I always have money left over from the previous weeks that stays in checking :myman:

side note: I'm gonna get a settlement in the next few months, and people I know are like "put some floaters or some 26s on your whip, cop some coogi, jordans etc" :snoop:

im like nah breh, gonna stash it and keep saving :wtb:

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Went to the beach yesterday then my friends BBQ then I finished off at some local bars where my friends sisters were got a number since I started hanging out with him me and one of my friends have :eat: off all the girls his sisters bring around.

I was so drunk random people started challenging me to chugging contest because I was beating everyone so people wanted to see if they could beat me I honestly don't know if I paid my bill or just walked out but Yeah:ufdup: I only have $83 left and i'm going to Long Beach making it with trains and shyt will be cutting it close:whew:

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
:what:

where do you go that you'll be spending almost $200??? i can have a blast and spend only $30. smoke that :ahh: and have a couple beers. LMAO at spending $130 a night. You're failing.

$130 to be safe add in taxis and trains it will probably be close to $100 night I drink a lot so my bill tends to get a little expensive add in some food at the end of the night $100 easily.