TNT's "Murder in the First" with Taye Diggs & Kathleen Robertson thread

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I just got done watching Season 1 & was watching this behind the scenes preview for Season 2:

I couldn't help but :mjlol: seeing that their gonna introduce a black gang and their leader named Sugar, is Tyler from the One-Niners on "Sons of Anarchy" that nikkas on this forum clowned all the time.

Last edited:

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
:whoo:
was emmanuelle chriqui in season 1
trailer was dope. might have to check this one out!!!

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
The first episode of Season 2 was a bit of a departure from the storytelling style of Season 1 (especially the early episodes) but I really enjoyed it. They ratcheted up the action quotient by a million compared to last season.
:patrice: Also there was 1 main storyline last season. This Season, there's 3 different main storylines.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Has potential but don't have the energy to invest in another show of this nature :francis:ER and the shield have ruined any medical or cop show for me now

Ps are u telling me this show is produced and written by the same dude that did nypd blue and la law? :mindblown: anyone old enough to remember those shows tell me if murder in the 1st is even half as good or is bocho suffering from :flabbynsick:

Last edited: