TNA vs Stardom Finest Woman Tournament WC Semi Finals: Mina Shirakawa vs Marti Belle (CLOSED)

Who is the Finest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
In collaboration with @2CT
We present T
NA vs Stardom Finest Woman Tournament

PidXwGN.png

Western Conference Semi Finals

Mina Shirakawa vs Marti Belle

Mina Shirakawa

fd5fjfrc1q7d1.jpg

w4jjueacytuc1.jpeg

b6ct3oedjdza1.jpg

9nfg8spikwrc1.jpg

Marti Belle

hKV4iR7.jpeg

3404E6BB-9A4A-46E4-805E-6B4D188DE6BA.jpeg

dE84rE6.jpeg

iUkCDTb.jpeg

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Apropos of nothing:
Marti got more gums than Mina got thangs.

I gotta go off-code one time for the one time - sorry to sweet Me-no-black-papi Princess... Mina just hits the deviance of my soul with perfect resonance.

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Okay, since we're in the the semi finals, I guess it's time to talk about who was snubbed from being in the tournament. Due to the TNA knockouts being smaller than Stardom's roster, we kept it at 32 with 16 from each promotion, as with TNA, there was 2 women who could've made the cut, but was later passed up on. Su Yung and Taylor Wilde. Those two was picked initially when it was first started as a TNA tourney, before becoming a crossover tourney. The reason for both their removal was due to both of them not being in the company (while Su is still listed, she hasn't been seen on TNA since the end of 2021) and was replace by Marti Belle and Allysin Kay.

There are 6 women that wasn't considered, but the last woman could've been in the tourney if I remember about her being in the company. The first 5 are Jody Threat, Havok, Rosemary, Alisha Edwards and KiLynn King. Sam Leterna would've taken Harley Hudson's place.

Stardom wasn't easy to choose from and there was 5 that was passed up. Momo Watanabe, Xena, Waka Tsukiyama, Starlight Kid and Maika. Xena was replaced with Thekla and the others, I didn't think much of. Overtime, I realize that Starlight Kid and Maika could've been added as Maika could've taken Konami's place, Starlight Kid however, don't know who she would've replace.

• Wow
Reactions: 2CT

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Okay, since we're in the the semi finals, I guess it's time to talk about who was snubbed from being in the tournament. Due to the TNA knockouts being smaller than Stardom's roster, we kept it at 32 with 16 from each promotion, as with TNA, there was 2 women who could've made the cut, but was later passed up on. Su Yung and Taylor Wilde. Those two was picked initially when it was first started as a TNA tourney, before becoming a crossover tourney. The reason for both their removal was due to both of them not being in the company (while Su is still listed, she hasn't been seen on TNA since the end of 2021) and was replace by Marti Belle and Allysin Kay.

There are 6 women that wasn't considered, but the last woman could've been in the tourney if I remember about her being in the company. The first 5 are Jody Threat, Havok, Rosemary, Alisha Edwards and KiLynn King. Sam Leterna would've taken Harley Hudson's place.

Stardom wasn't easy to choose from and there was 5 that was passed up. Momo Watanabe, Xena, Waka Tsukiyama, Starlight Kid and Maika. Xena was replaced with Thekla and the others, I didn't think much of. Overtime, I realize that Starlight Kid and Maika could've been added as Maika could've taken Konami's place, Starlight Kid however, don't know who she would've replace.

you ain’t tell em how you tried to put Havok in this once you found her OF and i had to talk you outta it :pachaha:

Last edited: