TNA vs Stardom Finest Woman Tournament EC Finals: Gia Miller vs Gail Kim (CLOSED)

Who is the Finest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
nah i'm done going off for now gang, gotta save some energy for the AEW tourney :lolbron:

all i know is cats better keep this same energy for that inevitable Mercedes vs Jamie Hayter match :ufdup: cause i'm gon be pulling receipts
I've never been a fan of Mercedes, even when she was Sasha but I know several MFs (and one in particular:mjlol:) that's going to be rabid in that bih.

Whole Tournament is going to be unmitigated chaos and I expect you to bring the fukkery as usual. :ufdup:

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
nah i'm done going off for now gang, gotta save some energy for the AEW tourney :lolbron:

all i know is cats better keep this same energy for that inevitable Mercedes vs Jamie Hayter match :ufdup: cause i'm gon be pulling receipts
Don't forget the first 4 match ups to start the tourney

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
She's beaten Konami, Jade Chung and Natsupoi.

:dahell: :dahell: :dahell:

… Welp. Found the match I’m recusing myself from if/when it happens. :russ:

AStrangeName

Daps
The veteran Gail Kim has lost to country thick Gia Miller. The dream PAAG 🇯🇵 vs PAAG 🇨🇦🇰🇷 match won't happened :francis:
Gia is moving on to the finals and will be going against Mina.

AStrangeName

Daps
The finals for the TNA vs Stardom Finest Woman Tournament is up :salute: