TNA on Netflix?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
That too lol

I do feel like it RAW went to Netflix for in 2014 we would have laughed our asses off though.

In 2014 we were still comparing tv ratings to the attitude era unfavorably on some “wrestling is dying” shyt

We ain’t the smartest bunch when it comes to tv business
Ehhh there were MFs in there today ready to shyt on it til then numbers came out :heh:

I wasn't a fan of it til I saw it too. Thats some shyt you can't turn down tbh

Pac 12 couldn't get a TV deal with NOBODY and had to close shop :mindblown: and these MFs getting 500 Mil a year for one brand :wow:

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
TNA should go to Tubi

I’m deadass serious. Have a weekly show on there, maybe some random choice classic PPVs. Actually, some of them old “Best Of” DVD they released years back (Raven, Jeff Hardy, Christian Cage, etc)

They’d limit the content since there’s TNA+ they gotta sell, but it could work :manny:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
TNA should go to Tubi

I’m deadass serious. Have a weekly show on there, maybe some random choice classic PPVs. Actually, some of them old “Best Of” DVD they released years back (Raven, Jeff Hardy, Christian Cage, etc)

They’d limit the content since there’s TNA+ they gotta sell, but it could work :manny:

Think that was actually the root of the MLW/WWE lawsuit; they had a deal with Tubi but then they pulled it because of WWE.