TMZ: TLC's Chilli And Boy Meets World" star Matthew Lawrence Officially Dating

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
The reaction on social media is hilarious... hoes sending well-wishes and congratulations

If it was a black man - you wouldve been hearing about "generational wealth, colorism, and slavery"

hahahahahah
This is why I tell brehs to date whomever they want and live your best life. The people you're trying to please will never be pleased with you so stop trying to please them. :manny:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Matt Lawerence hasn't been relevant since the 90s but still smashing celebrities, went from Cheryl Burke to TLC?
seems like those fame connections never go away once you get them.
By all accounts, he’s a decent dude which will get you far in the dating game contrary to Coli belief.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
By all accounts, he’s a decent dude which will get you far in the dating game contrary to Coli belief.
Celebrities will date pieces of shyt they don't even like if it will help their careers, so this isn't really a factor.
but i was mostly talking about the celebrity accessibility, you gotta be in shooting range before you can shot your shot regardless.
So i was just mostly surprised that this dude who is for all intents and purposes just a regular person nowadays is still bagging celebrities.
Where he meeting them at? he not getting invited to any red carpet events.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
giphy.gif
IN

Aww a gingerbread couple. So cute lol

As far as Chili, good for them I guess :manny:

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
The reaction on social media is hilarious... hoes sending well-wishes and congratulations

If it was a black man - you wouldve been hearing about "generational wealth, colorism, and slavery"

hahahahahah
they’re indirectly implying that BM are held more responsible when it comes to the outcome of IR dating.. which means in genreal BM’s decisions hold more weight… yet we are inferior :heh:

and brehs argue or even agree with them :snoop:

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Matt Lawerence hasn't been relevant since the 90s but still smashing celebrities, went from Cheryl Burke to TLC?
seems like those fame connections never go away once you get them.

It's possible that they were running in the same circles back then. Danielle Fishel was dating Lance Bass from *NSYNC at the time, and celebrities were making guest appearances on sitcoms like nobody's business. I wouldn't be surprised if they were friends back in the day or had mutual friends, then they reconnected years later.

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!

hahahahahah
Notice how civil this thread is compared to other IR threads with BM :mjpls: