TMZ: 50 Cent Set To Make Over 1 Million Dollars For 2 Shows

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
0429-50-cent-performing-getty-4.jpg

0429-50-cent-flyer-mayweather-pacquiao-2.jpg

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/04/29/50-ce...ayweather-manny-pacquiao-fight/#ixzz3YjpRs0yX

"b-b-b-b-b-but the venue size will only hold 1000 people and the tickets cost 150 so technically they can't make the money back so this is all lies" - coli promoters

told these fools, clubs overpay all the time to get a star... for nothing more than the name recognition and being known as the spot to be in a city... 50 been getting these checks for years and eating good... i personally seen him get 700k for a set with banks and yayo... they performed for maybe an hour... this was 2011

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
diddy is known to throw the best parties in hip hop... since the 80s nikka
who wants to go to parties where the party thrower is alllll up in the dj booth, alll up on the dance floor dancing and acting a fool :troll:

seriously idgaf, fukk diddy, and don't think I didn't see your ducktales, talembout PERSONALLY seeing 50 being given 3/4 mill :mjlol: :camby:

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
"b-b-b-b-b-but the venue size will only hold 1000 people and the tickets cost 150 so technically they can't make the money back so this is all lies" - coli promoters

told these fools, clubs overpay all the time to get a star... for nothing more than the name recognition and being known as the spot to be in a city... 50 been getting these checks for years and eating good... i personally seen him get 700k for a set with banks and yayo... they performed for maybe an hour... this was 2011
this 50 show is sponsored by Effen Vodka it's probably a payment for his endorsement

and fukk outta here talking about 700K, what is "Venem" of TheColi.com sitting in meetings with 50 Cent seeing what he gets deposited in his bank account

and 50 is only about 10 years removed from doing stadium tours solo, "pay for fame" might make some sense to some idiot old ass CAC

as for artists who never did a stadium tour in their lives, what fame are you paying for exactly

"I'ma overpay :krs: it'll get my club poppin" - Venem of TheColi.com

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
I almost admire 50's ability to stay relevant, despite being a commercial failure now.

How many times will he perform in da club?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
this 50 show is sponsored by Effen Vodka it's probably a payment for his endorsement

and fukk outta here talking about 700K, what is "Venem" of TheColi.com sitting in meetings with 50 Cent seeing what he gets deposited in his bank account

and 50 is only about 10 years removed from doing stadium tours solo, "pay for fame" might make some sense to some idiot old ass CAC

as for artists who never did a stadium tour in their lives, what fame are you paying for exactly

"I'ma overpay :krs: it'll get my club poppin" - Venem of TheColi.com
who wants to go to parties where the party thrower is alllll up in the dj booth, alll up on the dance floor dancing and acting a fool :troll:

seriously idgaf, fukk diddy, and don't think I didn't see your ducktales, talembout PERSONALLY seeing 50 being given 3/4 mill :mjlol: :camby:

dont know anything about puff parties breh... nikka just been throwing parties since howard university in the 80s and basically got famous for them.... throws the biggest and best parties that the industry always makes sure to show up to.. since... the 80s... but ok breh

yes... ducktales... venem from the coli don't know shyt...

he wasn't on the flyer.......... he definitely wasn't backstage organizing the shyt.... he didn't stand on stage introducing shyt.... he wasn't promoting it on the radio.... he wasn't being interviewed about it on tv.... he wasn't personally there booking 50's hotel rooms with his management to make sure they approved them

EJ9pkDG.jpg
aWVREmd.jpg
V7oTzRd.jpg
V0I3jSG.jpg
GmooHXR.jpg
Kwwxi8s.jpg
St0eXQf.jpg
rv9VNli.jpg

and i also have no idea what he was paid or what i was paid or anyone else who was there...... shut the fukk up

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
damn shame when nikkas who haen't even put together a bitrthday party, suddenly know how clubs work

clubs will pay a person extra, to be able to have customers say "yo club black always has the parties.. that's the jumping spot" so people visit them the other 48 weeks of the year where they don't have a famous person there... and when no one is there, being the hottest club in the city, is a reason to charge you 20 to get in and 8 for a beer...

cause always having celebs in there and in your vip and hosting and performing... gives your club the STIGMA, that its a high class or at least high profile place to be... which for clubbers and people buying tables and paying big money (who they care about more than your broke ass), come in there and want to spend money being the man in that club