TM101 Vs Trap Musik(Which was better)?

neomerge

CEO of JustDipset
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Very hard choice. T.I. is a way better lyricist but in terms of a complete album Jeezy might take it. I can go back and forth with my answer though.

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
MANNNNN MANNNNNN

I remember Freshmen year of college, bumping this shyt in the whip after my boys Michigan State Football games. He was bumping one song in his whip, I was bumping another one.

Damn, I remember driving a couple hours away from home bumping TM101 hard as shyt.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Nah the only things Jeezy has over T.I. is anthems, mixtapes, best album and possibly albums.

If T.I. wasn't trying to squeeze money out of his projects he could've dropped a lot better albums over the year like Jeezy. But Jeezy stayed true to what he knew and preached and still does. While T.I. went for the international superstar and there is a lil tradeoff in album quality for that.

But as far as rapping skills, no. Jeezy ain't seeing TIP not a lot of cats are.

x2ugc7.jpg

This statement pretty much makes the rest of what you typed null and void.

Exactly. Had me like :huh: so in other words your saying Jeezy>>>>TI?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
ANYBODY sayin that Jeezy is better at rapping than Tip need to stop smokin that shyt...not at ANY point in their career..ESPECIALLY Jeezys bars on TM101..legendary lyrics?..da fukk am I reading here?..lol...and I'm a Jeezy fan...

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
T.I. Is trash man.

What was that trash can verse he had on Drakes album?

"drink at the bar...kinda bizarre".

fukk TI. He was corny forever.

No matter how corny u think TI is the fact that u could fix ur face and say Jeezy is the better rapper is straight bugged...cause that ain't even an opinion..shyt just ain't true...Jeezy had them just gettin by lyrics on TM101..even tho its his best album he improved his raps skills AFTER..and even then he still ain't EVER been a better rapper..

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
and here goes Spliz in full blown save a wack nikka mode...you're special homie. but i like you, spliz.

So ur tellin me..regardless of how corny u think TIP is..as a RAPPER..Jeezy is better?..and who the fukk wack do I so called try to "save"?..and I'm not even tryna hate on u liking Jeezy's album or liking him better...cause I like Jeezy..but being objective and fair...TIP is the better rapper...