TLR....

Status
Not open for further replies.

cook

Banned
Daps
there seems to be some disagreement in the direction of this forum. some are upset that we're moving racist posts, some are tired of the trolling, some could care less and are only here for "fukkery"

i've been trying to figure out what we could do to improve everyone's experience here. should we try to split tlr up? should we have more rules? less rules? should we do nothing and leave it how it is?

i dont know the answer and honestly i dont even want to come up with an answer because every solution is likely to have a hundred angry posters saying im turning into femme or this board isnt any different than sohh and i'll have to listen to a bunch of whiny complaints...but fukk it, one way we can be different than sohh is actually listen to the members....so lets hear your thoughts, complaints/suggestions...etc and we'll try to come up with a solution that keeps the most amount of legit members happy

and if you come in this thread to start a bunch of bullshyt & troll, expect to get kicked the fukk out :birdman:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Dawg, don't be guilt-tripped into letting these trolls run riot. That whole ''Femme'' thing is a BS card.

Sometimes you have to cut the cancer out for the body to survive.

These trolls (esp the daily extreme race threads) dilute the discourse on this forum and keep away quality posters who don't want to sift through the nonsense.

The trolls don't contribute no money and hurt your revenue sources. Do what you have to do to maintain the status of the coli.

cook

Banned
Daps
If nikkas wanna kick knowledge ktl is always open...

its HL :shaq:

the mods have been talking about this actually, trying to get more people to post in higher learning when they have a serious topic they dont want trolled...but i feel like a lot of TLR is sort of stuck here and doesnt want to venture outside of this one subforum...ie why people get mad when they get a thread moved to JBO, i think the same would happen if we moved threads to HL :to:

A

A Friend of The People

I don't know if this would work but we need a 25 and older forum......with some type of age verification if possible. I bet most of the horrid posters are for the most part 90's babies

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Racist trolls like Esu and his band of followers are the only thing that completely ruin the experience and may keep the forum from building and growing to it's full potential. if you could clamp down on them it would be great. otherwise this forum is easily the best on the internet. we appreciate all that you guys are doing for us here.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
i find the blatant racism annoying, to be honest. it's always "cac" this and "cac" that, and "c00n" this and "c00n" that. if anything should be addressed, it's that. those other areas and topics, that's going to be harder but the one thing that should be changed is the racism occurring. a lot of people don't even realize they're being racist (or they don't acknowledge it) which also pisses me off...

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
fukk their feelings man because they not worried about the survival of this site. We need that ad revenue and their bullshyt is not worth losing out on dollars. I say hl but in all seriousness that bullshyt needs to go. Pointing out racist current events are one thing but to make a thread thanking god no victims of the colorado shooting were black is racist, stupid and just eas evil as st0rmfr0nts racism. It needs to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.